𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

"Grace is 8 pm good for you for the Steakhouse tonight." Rebecca knocked on the door of the bathroom, Grace still being in the bathroom. "Grace! Grace!"

"What?"

"Steakhouse! 8pm is that okay?!"

"6pm?"

"Oh nevermind." Rebecca mumbled to herself as she yelled for Keeley. Grace got out the shower and put the robe from the hotel on going back out to where Rebecca and Keeley were sat, drying her hair with a small hand towel.

"What was that about the Steak-" She noticed the silence in the room but Keeley's voice playing in the background, she turned round to see her on the TV advertising the nightlife in Liverpool. "Oh my god." Grace let a small laugh as Keeley and Rebecca turned their heads to glare at her. "Yeah sorry not funny."

"I don't even remember doing this." Keeley muttered.

"Here I'll fix it." Grace snatched the remote off Keeley and turned the TV off. "Right I'm off to finish getting ready." As Grace walked back to the bathroom there was a knock on the door. "Champagne's here." She cheered as she opened the door to a familiar face. "PEACHES?!"

"HERB?!" They squealed each other's nicknames as Grace jumped into Flo's arms, Flo spinning her round.

"Sassy?" Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hiya Stinky, I didn't know you were friends with this one." Flo squeezed Grace tightly in a side hug.

"I- she-"

"There's so many different nicknames, I'm so confused!" Keeley spoke up.

"Uh Keeley this is my best friend for god knows how many years."

"Why Peaches and Herb?"

"We always sang 'Shake Your Groove Thing.'" Grace laughed. "Drove our Mum's crazy. Ugh I've missed you so much how long has it been?"

"I think a year maybe."

"What are you doing here?"

"I knew Stinky would be in town so I thought I'd pay her a visit. Who's this then? Is this your concubine? Is she Russian?" Flo nods towards Keeley. "Ohhh Gracie is this your lady friend that you've been telling me about." Grace's eyes widen. "You know the one you had little flings with this recent summer, oh wait no it can't be you. You told me she was older than you."

"Let's all have a drink!" Grace snatched the champagne bottle off her. "Where did you get this anyway?"

"Stole it off the room service trolley."

"You're amazing..." Keeley shakes her head in wonder. "I'm Keeley by the way." She startles Flo by hugging her.

"Yeah, I know who you are, honey. My ex used to masturbate to you like a maniac, so..."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

All four ladies were sat at the restaurant downstairs, all probably annoying everyone round them with their loud laughter as Rebecca tried continuously to cover her face somehow out of embarrassment, although not being able to wipe the smile off her face.

"I've got more embarrassing stories of Herb here if you want them, the funniest one is when we both went on holiday together."

"No! No! No!" Grace leaned over to Flo next to her trying to cover her mouth. "Don't please."

"The people want to hear the funny story Herb, just sit and wallow. So we're both 19, on our first holiday together second night we're there we go clubbing, I meet a cute guy, Herb meets a cute girl. They're friends on holiday together and staying at the same hotel as us, so for the next day we plan to do something all four of us. That day we see one of those inflatables being dragged by a speedboat, so we hire one of them. This girl and the guy are on the speedboat as me and Herb are on this banana inflatable clinging onto each other. It's a really hot sunny day and Herb here has sensitive skin so she put a t-shirt on top."