After the class ends Jungkook leaves the class with Lily without even telling Jass anything .

"He didn't even bother to look at me or asking me about going with her? "

After Jungkook and Lily leaves, Yungkook finally looks at Jass with a smily face and speaks,

- Hey besty! Missed me on the uni?

Jass gives him a confusing pissed off look and asks him at a confused tone,

- What are you doing at the uni?

Yungkook replies at a joking tone,

- I wass missing you so much besty. You're the one and only besty of mine you know?

Jass rolls her eyes while replying,

- Stop joking around and tell the truth.

Yungkook finally sighs a little while speaking ,

- It's Lily. She dragged me to here. She is so annoying i swear. She thinks studying at the uni with so many human being will do me favor on the training.

Jass puts an extra attention to him and asks,

- What training Yungkook? And Lily, is she training you?And the most important question is, is she even your cousin really? And if so, is it only the relation that you guys share ?

- Well she is sure a cousin but not only a cousin. She is my real would be Sister - in - law besty. And yes she is my master also.

Jass widens her eyes with shock and speaks,

- What do you mean by that? The real sister-in-law?

Jungkook do a lazy yawn while speaking,

- Ohh you still don't know? Strange? I thought you knew already?

Jass shakes her head fast with so many emotions that she doesn't even know and speaks towards Yungkook,

- I knew what? What do you mean? Tell me Yungkook. Make it clear. Say it out clear.

Yungkook smirks a little before finally speaking,

- You really didn't know Lily is Jungkooks Fiancee, huh? Oh you poor thing!! My brother didn't tell you? They are going to get married darling . Lily and Jungkook are already engaged.

The information slaps on Jass's face like a thousands bolt of current. The realization is running through all over her body.

"NO, no, no. That's not true no. Jungkook didn't do that, no. He didn't lie to me no. No, no, no. No, no, iam not the other women of someone else's story. No,no... "

Yungkook shakes Jass's shoulder while saying,

- Hey besty, you're loosing it. Get it together.

"No, iam not loosing anything, no iam not loosing him, no "

Yungkook again shakes her while saying,

- Jass, hey, are you here? Hey...

Jass shakes her head strong and finally speaks again,

- You're playing with me right? You're maniupulating me again.

Yungkook sighs big as he speaks,

- Come on, iam not always manipulating you. Iam not that bad.

Jass remains silent for some moments before speaking again,

- How long?

Yungkook raises one of his brows and asks,