𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-7

𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝔾𝕀ℕ𝕊

                       ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾

          Gracy felt the sunrays hitting her face but then again stoped that's when she opened her eyes and found noah preventing her face from sunrays. When he saw gracy is woken up now, he smirked at her. Realising what happened just now, gracy became red with both embarassment and anger. She jerked his hand and started shouting. "Within few hours louise will be back and I will make him kick you out by saying the sin you did with your sister-in-law!!". And she get up from bed agressively when she realised that she is naked so she tugged herself back into blanket. That's when noah started opening his evil mouth "there are three things I want you to get clear with, 1.you are not my sister-in-law! it's disgusting!! I never accepted you as my sister-in-law and I never will!!
2.Even if you tell this he still can't do anything to this 'MAFIA KING' but still as a failed husband he will try to confront me and end up dying."
Gracy just stared at him helplessly. He continued "third and most important, eventhough you are that looser's wife right now, still YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE MINE." he said followed by his wink. For which she responded with a disgusted look. Noah noticed her and said "but while doing it, why did I felt like you kinda enjoyed it?" He asked with curious eyes. Gracy lowered her head due to embarassment for which she felt angry on herself.

         The days went by noah flirting with gracy and gracy being angry on him. Noah tried a lot to make her fall for him. But not like last time, gracy had control on herself. Noah even tried being sweet  and changing his behaviour for her. It seemed like noah truly started loving her. But gracy, she is already someone's wife. She realised noah's love for her too but she can't do anything about it so she chose to ignore him. Which broke noah's heart. He was so annyoing all time but gracy controled and told herself "just few more days and he will be gone".

                          1 𝕎𝔼𝔼𝕂 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

       Atlast it's the day where noah is going to live.

"So....I am going to live gracy. I am asking a last time, do u want me or not? just answer me and live the rest to me". noah asked gracy with full of emotion and hope in his eyes. "No" gracy said coldly and turned to live. Noah said making her stop the movement "So, changing myself and being sweet is not working right? Then I will go in my own way". after many days a smirk appeared on his face which scared gracy sending chills down her spine. "Gracy, I will drop him at the airport". louise said. Gracy felt an uneven vibe and said out of fear "he can go by himself right? Why do he need you?". "gracy, he don't have a car right? And why do he need to go for a cab while I am totally free. I will drop him". louise gave a valid reason. Gracy could feel noah's smirk. His smirk became wide by seeing gracy all panicking. Gracy noticed the smirk but her stupid husband didn't. Gracy felt it's unsafe to live louise with noah all alone. So she made a stupid excuse to join them. "I need to buy groceries for the lunch!!". Louise replied with a frown "but gracy, we have everything avaible in kitchen right? just make something from them plus we are going to airport not to market!". gracy laughed nervously and replied "It's okay! I will come with you and while we return home we will go to market and buy things" gracy said while sweat beads forming on her forehead. Her intention is to join them because she is scared to live her husband all alone with noah. She is afraid that noah would harm louise. Just then louise replied "But like that it will become so late to cook lunch, just tell any worker, they will bring what you want" at this point, louise looked a bit annoyed. Noah said "I think she wants to spend more time with me so she is making excuses to come with us". gracy gave a forced smile on his words. "I promise gracy, I won't give you the chance to miss me" he said with a smirk which again gone unnoticed by louise since he was facing gracy. Noah went close to gracy and hugged her. While hugging her, he wispered something in her ears "Are you scared babygirl?" Noah pulled off by saying it.

They exited the house living her alone. Gracy just prayed that her husband would be fine. However she managed to prepare lunch. She was restlessly waiting for louise.

       It became 1 pm which made gracy panick. "It's just about dropping him at airport right? he should be back by now" gracy told to herself and started worrying. She called louise countless times while walking back and forth. But his mobile was switched off. She got frightened and took another car and started driving towards airport with hope that she will find him there or in the way. She didn't found him anywhere. She even went to his office but it was useless. Being all hopeless she returned home and started crying not knowing what happened to him. He missed both lunch and dinner. Everytime Wherever he goes, he come back home by 8. But today, he didn't.

         It's 10pm now. Louise still Isn't back. Gracy was sobbing uncontrolably thinking noah did something bad to louise. Just then she felt someone's presence in the room.

                    IT WAS LOUISE!!

     gracy went and hugged him as tight as she could. She was so relieved on his arrival. She sobbed like baby making his shirt all wet. "Louice, why are you so late??? you scared the shi*t out of me!!!". louice replied while wiping her tears and patting her back "it's ok, now stop crying". he hugged her and gracy hugged him back as if her life depends on it.

                     "I am back now, don't worry BABYGIRL". Gracy halted at her movement. The word 'BABYGIRL' made her heart skip a beat.

𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒!!