𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-5

𝐇𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝!🙃

                       𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝔾𝕀ℕ𝕊

                      1 𝕎𝔼𝔸𝕂 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

    Atlast it was the day, the day of his arrival. The  𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋....Atleast that is what she calls him.

                     𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾

     Gracy woke up by stretching her arms and turning the alarm off. She gave a bright-sunshine smile which didn't last long as soon as she realised that it's noah's arrival day. Louise also woke up due to the sunrays hitting his face. "Good morning, gracy!". He said cheerfully. For which she replied in a dull voice "morning" followed by her forced smile. "Hey, is everything fine?". He asked while staring at her. "Yeah, you fresh up and come down to have breakfast". "yeah, as you say".

                      louise joined gracy in the dining hall. They both started eating. There was pitch silence. Noticing it louise asked "hey, is something wrong?". "Nope! Everything is fine" she replied shrugging it off. "Hmm, Then I am going to pick up noah and soon be back. You be ready!". She again replied moodily "ok". louise came close to her and cupped her face. "Don't be dull like this, please. I hate it when you don't be your joyfull self. If you hate his presence that much, then I will tell him not to come. For me, nothing is more important than you". She felt guilty to upset him. "No, no need, you were excited to meet him right? let him come . I can manage myself. Also it will be so rude to tell him to not come." He said being relieved "thanks for being being understanding. Also it's just a week and we will be back to our lives". she replied with a smile followed by a nod "hmm". He left for airport. "He didn't know the evilness of his brother but I do!. That's what I am scared of. Hope he is really changed as louise was assuming" she thought.

          ℂ𝕆𝕌ℙ𝕃𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝕌𝕀𝕋𝔼𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

        The door bell rang and gracy rushed to open it. She opened the door revealing two Identical smiling faces. one had glasses and the other don't. Gracy welcomed them. They both sat on the couch. Then gracy served the water. When she handed the glass to noah, he gave a bright and sweet smile. that was new of him. "thanks and how are you gracy?" he asked politely. She replied "good, Thanks, and you?". "I am fine, thanks". he said sweetly. Then gracy headed to the kitchen while being relieved and thinking "Wow! His atittude really changed. But he still looks fuck*ing hot!! Maybe what louise assumed was right!!". Gracy went back to the living room. "Guys, why don't you have lunch first?". louise said "Noah! You eat!! I have to attend an important bussiness meeting. my wife cooks the best!!". gracy smiled on his joyfull behaviour.

          But noah wants something else
                       For the lunch!     

  "No bro! I am tired by the journey. Before eating I would like to fresh up. Can you plz spare me a room in your house for a week?". Noah said acting all tired. Then louise spoke "yeah sure! You are being dramatic. We arranged a guest room for you since your old room needs a bit renovation." He finished "Wow! that sounds good!". Noah exclaimed then louise spoke to gracy. "gracy, can you please show him his  room?". For which gracy gladly agreed. "Come noah, follow me". he noded with a smile.Then louise left for office.

              Gracy turned and headed towards noah's new room. That is when a smirk crept on noah face which gone unnoticed by her. Maybe gracy was not that correct after all.

                      Gracy opened a room's door  and went inside followed by noah. "So, this is your room!! help yourself with the closet" after saying this she was about to get out of the room when a hand locked the door and with force pinned gracy against the wall. It was noah! "Noah!! what are you doing? release me". she wiggled in between his arms. Noah stared at her with his dreemy blue eyes piercing through her soul as she struggled to get out of his grip. But his grip was tight. He became muscular than before.

               "Wait there, babygirl!". she stared him with unbelievable expression. " i missed this pretty face of yours. Let me fill my heart." He said with his husky voice. "You have to get something clear, since you are a beauty with brains. If I want anything, I will get it! and now I want you". gracy tilted her face and said with disgust. " Are you crazy??. I am your brother's-". he cut her off by saying "didn't you thought that before flirting with me??". then he continued saying further with a smirk. "Well...making me fall for you was your mission, right? and I guess you kinda succeded it!".

                        Saying that he carried gracy and threw her on the bed.