𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-2

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!

                        𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝔾𝕀ℕ𝕊

I thought, I already had commited many sins in accordance to win his trust, what if I commit one more to win him this time?.

Just one more time and I will be living happily with the love of my life for the rest. I thought for a moment and replied with reluctant voice "o-okay you m-make the plan how to enter the house".

He looked satisfied and relieved but then I asked "you are so skilled right? you are even muscular, Why don't you do it by yourself?" my god! I regreted my words when he gave me a death glare I again said " sorry, sorry I was just kidding. You defenitely will have your own reasons. It's ok" then I laughed nervously

                      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

                  I was trembling with fear standing out of mansion. But just one more and I can live happily ever after. The mansion was mesmerising, white roof top, designer wallpaper looked like worth millions and more. It had nearly 20 supercars parked over there. My god they must be so rich. The house was obviously surrounded by a huge security.

I entered the house through a secret passage, which noah told me. It ends in kitchen's backyard. There were maids all over. When I entered secretely, a maid almost saw me!!

Then I rushed back and hid behind a kitchen counter. The maid got suspicious and started walking towards the counter where I was hiding. My heart started pounding like crazy.

Just one look behind the counter and my life destroyed! But fortunately like any other typical drama, another maid called her and she walked away without checking on me.

WOW!! what a relief! I wouldn't have been this happy even if I had topped the exam!!. Then I tiptoed and moved forward by hiding behind things without getting caught, for a moment I felt like I am a professional spy. I became quite good at this things. Thanks to that god devil noah!!

And I was there, infront of my victim's room on the second floor. The door wasn't locked, I slightly opened it and peeked inside. There he was! sitting on bed and admiring the view out of window.

His face was glowing in the full moon's light. A sweet smile was plastered on his face. Yes! Noah was right, they look exactly same. Shi*t! I am being dumb. Why wouldn't they? they are identical twins afterall.

But this guy didn't had any tattose or piercings. But have glases on instead. He is nothing like his brother, this guy looked like symbol of innocense whereas noah look like symbol of evilness. He is not that mascular like noah too.

It explains why noah said "kil*ing him shouldn't be that hard for you". I moved forward to him, without making any noise, I smoothly placed the sharp knife on his neck from behind.

              He smiled cutely like a baby when he felt a knife on his neck and  realised my fragrance. "Grashy, your back? I mished you". He intentionally said in a cute and lovely way to make my heart melt which he obviously do every time and. I replied him with a sweet and calmed voice "yes love, my work is almost done".

I smirked knowing I am going to win this game.

𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭? 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲?? 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭😊