𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-3

𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥! 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!!😊

                        𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝔾𝕀ℕ𝕊

        Louise noticed my victorious smirk which was on noah's mouth a while ago  thinking he is going to be the only heirs of batista and inherite all the property, shares and companies owned by their father. But I am not letting this happen. Now the coin is going to flip on my side.

                    All this while the evil grin never left my face. Noticing my smirk, louise questioned me. "Looks like your mission is completed?". I answered while grinning "yeah! almost, but it's incomplete withought you doing your part of work"

For which he dramatically said. "Anything for you, my queen". 

I was fed up with his stupidness and spatted on his face "It's not something favourable to me, dummy! I am doing this for you" 

he sheepishly smiled while looking with his dreamy blue eyes. I continued "well, I recorded noah while he was ordering me to kil* you. Now show your parents the recording and get him kicked out. I can't act like his obsessed slut* anymore. I am tired with his smoggy behavoiur".

                                             "Oh no! That's horrible!!" he hystorically exclaimed and continued. " why don't we blackmail him by this recording and make him stop from doing his bad deeds instead of making him suffer?" He said while grinning with hope that I will agree but I just facepalmed on his words.

Should I adress him "cute & innocent" or "stupid & idiotic" from now on? Seeing my reaction, he understood I am not gonna agree and again started talking nonsense "you sure he didn't fall for you right? poor thing, if he started having feelings for you then it will break his heart to know that you are his twin brother's girlfried already.

Please I hope you wouldn't be cruel with him".

I got triggered listening him "are you crazy?! Dont be like the dumb characters in dramas, trying to be saint while the other person is being devil to you. It's annoying and pure cringe! I hate people like that. Did he even thought for a second that you are his brother before planing to kill you?. But here you are! Caring a lot about your fuc*ing brother!!!. And yeah, what were you saying? What if he fall for me? why do you care? He is not your soon to be dead grandma that you are caring so much about him! Are you going to give me to him if he falls? Will you??"

I snapped being all done with him. He lowered his head and didn't split a single word then I felt guilty for shouting on this poor guy since he looked like going to tear up anytime.

My eyes became soft and I went close to him, held him in my arms close to my heart and spoke in my calmest voice. "Look louise, what you are going to do is absolutely not a bad thing. You are just punishing the bad people and showing them their right place. Okay baby?".

He innocently replied "hmm" and hugged me back really tight.

We went according to the plan.  Louise parents gave the recording as a evidence to cops. Search team started searching for noah everywhere to arrest him under the attemp of mu*der. They searched every possible place but he was nowhere to be seen. I guess he got to know about the whole situation and left somewhere to hide

                       3 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

                     𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

After the incident I married louise and it's been three years since we were happily living. I don't know why I suddenly remembered noah and I said to louise." He shouldn't have left right? He may have apolagised and be with his family, Right?". Louise replied "yeah! You are right I miss him too. He took a bad decision like he always does"

              𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

                       "You did a big mistake my brother! You should have thought about the conciquences. But nevermind I don't need that money of your's anymore.

Because I have 10 times more than it, since I am the mafia king now" the man talked to himself and continued "If you are thinking I am gonna live you, then you are wrong brother!! I am coming back but this time your money is not what I want" by saying this he showed his evil smirk

𝐒𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐏𝐥𝐳 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭. 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭😊