𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-4

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝  𝐦𝐞! 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞😊.

                       𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝔾𝕀ℕ𝕊

     It was a normal day, gracy was arranging the dining table for her and her soon to be home husband. That's when the door bell rang.

Gracy opened it with a sweet smile on her face but the person on the other side had even bigger smile than usual. Gracy asked him "what's the matter? you look happier than regular, is there something special?"

Louise replied "yes, guess what could it be?". Gracy replied "umm... no idea! tell it by yourself".

Louise arched "urgg! You are no fun gracy!". Gracy sternly said "oh really?! Then why don't you marry someone more funnier than me?" And she put a poker face.

To handle it louise started pampering her by caressing her head "baby, there is no one other like you in this world and you are the only one who my heart belongs too" he continued saying with his sparkling eyes "before meeting you, I use to think that there are two kinds of love in this world. The kind of love, you would die for and the kind of love, you would kill for. But you, my darling, you are the kind of love I want to live for!".

omg!! It could melt any girls heart and the same goes with gracy. She instantly pulled him into a kiss. This was not their usual kiss.

Actually they do everyday is just peck. This is something different, a wet kiss??! which louise neither experienced nor knew anytime. Gracy started using her tongue and passionately kissed him. Louise don't know how to respond. He never did this before.

Also he was sterned with the sudden sensation but soon melted into the kiss and unconciously gave in. He pulled her closer by her waist by deepening the kiss. Let him be any innocent but this is gonna happen.

He slowly unbottuned her shirt. He started trailing down her neck by giving her wet kisses withought him knowning.

Gracy was calmly enjoying the other side of her husband. She throw her head back giving her husband more excess to ruin her body and soul.

Atlast louise lost control and unhooked her bra* and started giving hickeys all over her chest. Gracy knew he isn't the cute & innocent guy anymore. He became a monster in her temptation. He got under her spell.

Something fell down and made a loud thud noise ruing the vibe. They were just doing it in the entrance. Louise soon realised what he was doing and ultimately turned into red tomato.

While gracy chuckled on his cuteness. He ran towards his room saying "I -I am going to romankf sorr-ry I mean room to freshsh up... After coming I w-will tell you something". That's all! He ran towards his room withought wasting any second. He even fell once on the steps while running, but still managed himself to stand up and ran again.

Gracy couldn't stop laughing on his childish behaviour.

                    𝔸𝕋 𝔻𝕀ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋𝔸𝔹𝕃𝔼
  He was still lowering his head and eating his dinner. He didn't looked straight onto her face after that incident.

To break the awkward silence gracy asked louise. "Hey, you said you are going to say something to me. What is it?". He replied "um yeah! That, yeah! and also please forgive me for my behaviour with you previously".

He said and lowered his head out of embarrasment. Then gracy spoke "no, you don't need too apolagise. You are my husband, you  have total rights on my body".

Gracy cheecks burned and tinted in pink while saying this "to be honest...I liked it, it was fun". She was blushing hard while saying this. Louise was surprised on her reply and felt good to see her blush for him. "So, my wifey liked it? huh?.

Do u wanna try it again some other day?". He said teasingly while lifting his eyebrow. His words made her flustered and shy, out of embarassment, she pushed him hard by his chest and accidentally made him stummble and fall on the ground along with the chair.

He groaned in pain "urgg! It hurtsss". gracy rushed to help him "I am so sorry, I didn't do it on purpose" she said still blushing. He replied with a generous smile "yeah I know, it's ok". All was back to normal, they continued eating "yeah! I was about to say you something right?". she replied with a mouth stuffed with full of rice " oh yeah! What is it?" she asked cutely earning a chuckle from her dearest husband.

"Noah informed me, he is coming here next week to meet us". Hearing this her smile faded away.

She was both surprised and annoyed at this news. She replied simply "oh!". He frowned and asked "aren't you happy?". "yes, I am!" she said withought any expression.

"And you know what?? He is now a successful CEO overseas"(noah clearly lied). "oh! good for him" she said with a small smile. She continued "but I am sad that I coudn't meet him, because I am going to visit my parents next week".

She lied, she made the decision just after she heard noah is coming over.

           Eventhough it's been so long since that incident, she still feel awkward to meet him after acting clingy and obsessed with him. Like, just imagine yourself in her place! meeting your husband's brother after acting like his obsessed fan in the past.

         "But can't you postpon it for once? He especially told me that he wants to see you, he will feel disappointed after you won't be present even after he requested" louise said in a convincing voice.

"He?? Feeling dissapointed??" she scoffed before sarcastically chuckling. Louise sighed and said in a soft and calm voice. "See, he is changed. His attitude while he was talking to me was different, not like before. Please, you need to be here at that time. Please be here for me?"

he pleaded her with puppy eyes for which she melted. Feeling defeated she sighed and reluctantly replied. " Okay, I won't go. I will be here, Happy?". louise smiled and hugged her tight. She also smiled  and hugged him back.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝😊