Prologue

"It's not true!" I yelled. 

"How is it not true?!" My father hissed angrily. "It's all you— your pictures with different men! You're selling your body to be able to match with your sister? Bullshit!"

I looked down in exhaustion. Nakakapagod... nakakapagod nang magpaliwanag sa taong ayaw ka namang paniwalaan.

I looked at Selena— my step sister and saw her smug and proud grin. Sunod kong tiningnan si Philip— ang boyfriend ko.

The love and respect in his eyes were replaced by resentment and disgust. From his reaction, I knew that he didn't trust me.

"I'm together with Selena. I'm dumping you, Edith." I closed my eyes and my tears fell.

I coldly looked at them before harshly wiping my tears. They ruined me... just for some photos that were clearly edited.

"Get out of my house! You won't be having a single inheritance in the future!" sigaw ng ama ko. I nodded.

"I don't want to have anything from a fucking useless father anyway." I mockingly retorted before leaving the house.

Nakita ko na lang ang sarili kong umiinom sa maingay na lugar. Hindi ko alam kung ilang oras na akong nandito pero gusto ko lang makalimot.

A man suddenly approached me, making me stop drinking liquor. I looked at him only to find him grinning at me.

"Go away!" I hissed when he tried to hold my left arm.

Hindi siya natinag. "Let me take care of your drinks, beauty." He winked.

I grimaced. What the hell? Do I looked like I needed someone to pay for my drink? I stood up and was about to leave when he caught my hand.

Masama kong tiningnan ang lalaki at binawi ang kamay ko. "Gago!" I shouted angrily.

"Come on! Huwag kang pakipot. I'll pay you double or even triple of your original price."

"Get off me!"

He pulled me but I tried to break free.

"Dude, are you a deaf?" A cold hoarse voice reverberated amidst the loud music. Bigla na lang akong hinatak ng isang lalaki at itinago sa likuran niya. "She told you to let go."

"Sino ka ba? Nang-aagaw ka ng putahe!" I grimaced by his choice of words. Disgusting piece of shit!

"I am your worst nightmare. Fuck off!" The cold voiced man kicked the pervert man on his stomach before dragging me into a VIP room.

He calmly sit down and made an inviting gesture. "Go, sit and sobber up yourself."

I didn't move. Pinagmasdan ko ang hitsura niya. His fiery red hair is eye-catching. He had thick eyebrows and round ash-colored eyes with long lashes. His nose stood proud due to its perfect shape. His thin red lips were purse as they complimented his perfect face shape.

All I thought he would force himself on me just like the other men. Akala ko ay isa lang din siyang gago na hayok sa mga katawan ng babae. Akala ko ay itatanong niya rin kung magkano ang halaga ng pagkababae ko...

But he didn't. He just told me to sit and leave after I sobber up. I was touched. Hindi ko inakalang may lalaki pa palang katulad niya na inirerespeto ang mga babae.

"Don't you want me?" Matapang kong binasag ang katahimikang namuo sa pagitan namin.

Amusement danced in his eyes. He stared at me with interest as the side of his lips curved— forming a mischievous smirk.

"I do want you..." he paused and narrowed his eyes. "But I'm afraid, I don't want to bed drunk woman. Besides, I can tell that you're a decent woman." He rested his left hand on the sofa while his right hand was playing with his sinful red lips.

"I want you," I blurted out. Hindi ko alam kung ako ba 'yong nagsalita o 'yong alak sa sistema ko but my mind was clear.

The man's eyes darkened as he heard me. I closed the distance between us and hastily sat on his lap. My eyes wrapped around his nape as I forcefully kissed him.

He got stunned before pushing me away. He held his breath. "Woman, you're drunk." He pointed out.

Bahala na... I don't have anything or anyone else to worry. I might or might not regret it tomorrow but I want him.

I shook my head and stared into his ash-colored eyes. "I'm not."

"You—" I stopped him by brushing my pointy finger on his soft lips.

"Take me, mister stranger." As if it was the cue, he held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"As you wish," he whispered huskily, breathlessly, and kissed me hard.