Last days

In this world even if you're not in Jesus Christ they will hate you if you have love in your heart. The devil in this world is trying very hard to conform everyone like him. That's why he targets those with pure hearts. Once your heart is polluted by him then your no longer his target. He will use you to destroy other people's hearts. Thats why alot of people in these last days their hearts are wax cold and wicked and that's also prophesied in the bible. The characteristics of people in the last days. Most are being conformed to be wicked because of money. People are doing anything for money in these last days. Lovers of self thats being selfish.

They are destroying their own families and friends for money. They are selling their own people to the devil to gain wealth and fulfilled the lust of their flesh. They choose money over love. It's sad and unfortunate but it's the truth. 
Alot of people they are killing their families for life insurances money. They steal people's identity and create a life insurance policy on their names behind their back. Whenever someone is doing that, they are sacrificing their loved ones to the devil for money. They despised good people. The devil is using those people to attack people with good hearts to provoke them to fight back and turn their hearts evil. It's a war between good and evil.

There's alot of them out there that also called themselves Christians. They have the form godliness but they deny the power that can make them Godly. The power of the Holy Spirit.  People in these last days  are lovers of pleasure of this world more than lovers of God. The bible says, we must Stay away from such people. They are no good. They are people of the world.

Repent and Seek Jesus Christ to open your eyes to the truth and protect your heart. Submit to Him and Obey Him. He is coming very soon.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
(New International Version)

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,  treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

God Bless you