Know ur purpose & calling

Many people do get confused about their purpose and calling.

So, may this gospel helps you to solve your confusion. Amen

1 Peter 2:9-10," But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy."

First step:

- To know your purpose is to know Christ → accept him, confess your sins, repentance, to be free, obey him and serve him.

Meaning

- Purpose → destination.
- Calling → how to get there (your destination) by our unique talant, addiction, spritual gift.

Types

Untimate calling → to glorify God above all in any situation and any circumstances.

Seasonal calling → may last for few moments and then change. Given a specific task to do. 

How do you know what are your calling from God  ?

- What do you enjoy doing ?
- God put desire in your heart to fulfill the calling that has called you to do.
- Always be watchful for that same feeling/desire.
- Your passion meets World need → that's your calling.
- when you find yourself in middle of a task, hobby or job and notice that same satisfaction, know that you have found the point where god-given talents align with the tasks he has laid before you.

Example

(1) I Corinthians 9:16," For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel!"

Apostle Paul love preaching and it's benefit others.

(2) if someone like writing and god align that person to write Gospels and that person feel satisfied and happy that he/she can share good news to you all.

Must be beneficial to others

- Your calling needs to benefit other peoples.
- whenever there is need in world, you have ability to help out and fulfill that purpose.

Remember

If you enjoy and it benefits others → calling
If you enjoy but no benefit to others→ hobby
If you not enjoy and benefit others → job

Paid or unpaid ?

- It is always spritually fruitful but not always financially successful.
- you may never get paid for calling.
- God's calling is always fruitful and it will help other people.
- And just because you aren't getting paid, don't think you are in lost. God will provide you all your need.

Philippians 4:19. "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

- don't look at money for calling, instead focus on your spritual calling.

" May god fulfill all the desires of your heart

" May god fulfill all the desires of your heart. May lord almighty make you fruitful and fill you with his spirit. May his presence be upon us forever. And lord specially we pray that help us to know about our calling and purpose. We still lack many things lord, shape us lord and make us your final best piece. Use us according to ur will master and complete your purpose. AMEN!!"