Our daily needs

I want to ask you all one question....

What is your daily need ??? Or what do you do for living ??

Why do you earn money ??

Well most common answer is
Breath
Water
Food
Clothes and
Shelter              .........am I right ??

Now let's talk about this according to bible

" The breath of life " Genesis 2:7

" The living water " John 4:14

" The bread of life " John 6:35

" Our refuse " Psalms 61:4

" Clothed of righteousness"  Job 29:14

Remember, god is your provider. But only if......
- If you walk with god ,
- If you have faith in God ,
- If you read Bible daily ,
- If you pray to god daily,
- If you depends yourself on god ,
- If you understand the importance of scriptures
- If you talk with god daily and follow him,
- If you trust him ,
- If you live your life according to god's will,
                     ...........then you shall lack nothing.

In Matthew 6:25, " Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? "

There is nothing impossible for him to give you. God already knows your needs. He stores everything for you even before you have born , all you need to have faith in him and trust him . Walk according to his will and he will open his treasure for you. 

In bible , 1 Peter 3:3,4 say ," Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. "

Dear brothers and sister , depend yourself on Christ and walk according to his will. It is important to understand Christ . Ask him for the holy spirit to lead you and to guide you.

✓ Be humble ,
✓ Be patient,
✓ Do efforts,
✓ Love eachother,
✓ Stay calm ,
✓ Bear with others.
✓ Move forward in faith ,
✓ Comfort eachother ,
✓ Be fruitful,

If you ever have hard time in controlling your mind then remember bible verse  " as he is , so am I "

Because god already gave you certificate of
" you belong to me " how precious we are to him . Never lose this certificate.

And lastly , god already told as in Revelation 3:5 ," The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. "

_Accept god ,
_Repent from your sin ,
_ask him for forgiveness,
_Receive him ,
_Obey him .
                 ....And your name will be written in the book of life.

" Most precious heavenly Father, Restore us , make us more fruitful, help us to understand scriptures, increase us in your faith , in your grace , have mercy upon us . Protect our family from all evil and demonic blockage. Thank you father for receiveng our prayers and working on it "
        AMEN !!