A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)

Start from the beginning

"Girl, let's get some drinks." Marinette grips Alya's wrist and pulls her towards a bar. "Can you pour us literally anything with alcohol in it?" Both the person behind the bar and Alya chuckle with Marinette's needy desires.

Adrien's eyes widen when he notices Marinette at the bar requesting alcohol. His gaze finds itself traveling over her body, distinguishing every beautiful curve her red mini slip dress accentuates. Her ass looks huge and her boobs are on full display.

"Stop staring at her ass bro, especially if you ain't got the halls to hit it." Nino laughs with Luka who playfully slaps Adrien on his shoulder.

"Nino, don't be a douche." Adrien retorts. "I can't help but stare; she's so beautiful." He sighs dreamily.

"Woah, I think she's going to roll a joint with Kim." Luka states. This causes Adrien to revert back to real life and look towards his crush, who indeed has a joint between her lips, a cup of whiskey in her hand, and her ass planted in Kim's lap.

"Nope, not happening." Adrien pushes past Nino and Luka so he can confront Kim, but is stopped short when they both grab his arms.

"Slow down, sunshine boy, let her have fun. The party has just begun." Luka attempts to calm Adrien, who in return shrugs both their hands off and orders a drink at the bar.

Adrien sits on one of the cold barstools, staring at Marinette and Kim. His grip tightens on his drink when Kim begins to lead Marinette upstairs to a bedroom. When Adrien told Kim, Marinette is not a prize to be won, he was serious, so he doesn't hesitate, jogging swiftly behind them, making sure no one notices.

He presses his ear to the closed but not locked door.

"You're so sexy baby, why don't you take off that little dress?" Kim's voice nearly forces Adrien to throw up, but he continues to listen.

"Why don't you take it off for me?" Marinette's giggles, breaking Adrien's heart. The sound of a zipper resonates in his ear, and he immediately knows Kim is undressing her. Suddenly, Marinette's moans vibrate against the door, blending in with the blasting music. That's when Adrien decides to barge in.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" Adrien shouts, in return Marinette covers her chest that Kim was recently groping.

"Chill Agreste, I'm just showing this lovely lady a good time." The smirk that is casually strewn across Kim's face aggravates Adrien.

"I told you Kim, she's not a prize to be won." Adrien's hands clench into fists, preparing for anything.

"Well, why don't we share her?" Kim offers, his smirk never leaving his lips. Marinette's trembling frown turns into a shy grin at the suggestion. She never considered losing her virginity in a threesome. Adrien notices her new confidence and his angry gaze transforms into a wicked smile.

"How can I say no to that?" Adrien struts closer to the bed the two are positioned on. Kim continues to slide Marinette's dress off her curvy body until she is in nothing but her underwear. Both Kim and Adrien blush profusely at the sight.

Marinette crawls on her hands and knees to Adrien who is sitting on the edge of the bed; she presses sloppy kisses against his neck and begins to unbutton his shirt, tracing his toned muscles underneath. Behind them, Kim is taking off his clothing swiftly except for his boxers. He reaches for Marinette's arms and pulls her back, laying her back onto the mattress. Adrien slides his pants off his legs, leaving him in only his boxers, and forcefully rips Marinette's underwear off too.

Heavy pants emanate from Marinette's chest and the boys watch as her breasts rise and fall rapidly. Kim finally removes his last item of clothing, and tilts Marinette's head backwards, inserting his dick into her mouth, Adrien watches the scene before him; his own cock screams at him to remove his underwear, so he complies. Marinette grips the bedsheets while Kim thrusts into her mouth, shaking the entire bed frame.

Getting off the bed, Adrien kneels on the floor, and places Marinette's thighs on his shoulders, peppering the thick flesh with hickies. Marinette moans on Kim's dick when Adrien's hot breath fans over her opening.

"Ah, fuck." Kim breathes out at the sensation, his dick traveling further down her throat with each movement. Marinette's hand finds it way into Adrien's hair when his tongue begins to explore her inner walls. Adrien could feel her brisk heartbeat on his tongue.

Marinette's practically screaming when her orgasm finally hits and Kim finishes in her mouth. Backing away, Adrien licks his lips while Marinette swallows Kim's cum.

"Adrien, pussy or ass?" Kim asks, laying Marinette's head back onto the bed.

"That pussy is mine." Adrien states confidently, crawling onto the mattress with the other 2.

Together the boys move Marinette into a position where she is straddling Adrien's lap and Kim is kneeling behind her. She shudders when she feels the tip of Adrien's cock touch her opening, forcing a premature moan out of her mouth.

"You ready?" Kim whispers into Marinette's ear, positioning his dick behind her ass.

"Yes," Marinette confirms, locking eye contact with the blonde under her. She carefully lowers herself onto him, wincing slightly at the pain, but moans loudly once his entire length enters her warmth. Adrien also groans when his dick finally witnesses the delicious aroma of Marinette's soaking pussy. "Oh my g-god." She shudders quietly.

Kim pushes through Marinette's tight walls until he is fully inside her ass. Both men groan at her tightness until she allows them to move. Adrien firmly plants his hands on her hips while Kim gropes her breasts. At the same time, Adrien and Kim both thrust out and back in harder. The longer they continue at the same time, the more they are trying to one up the other.

Adrien finds himself glaring at Kim who obviously has a better advantage to go harder. In retaliation, Adrien bends his knees slightly and uses the leverage to pound into Marinette who ends up falling forward, using her hands on his chest to keep herself up. The new angle allows Kim deeper penetration that pushes Marinette closer to her release.

"Ahh! Fuck! Faster, yes! Yes!" She cries out with her eyes tightly shut. The men forget their competition and listen to her demands, increasing their speed. Soon enough, Marinette arches her back due to her strong orgasm and Adrien releases with her automatically. Every muscle inside her body tenses, including her ass, forcing Kim to cum as well.

Cum drips out of her and onto the once clean bedsheets. Her exhaustion is evident on her face, so the boys remove themselves from her and lay her down onto the bed on her side.

"That was amazing," Kim pants out. He lays his body behind her, spooning her while Adrien lays in front of her and puts her top leg on top of his hip. Marinette and Adrien begin to breathlessly make out and Kim grips her ass.

"Thank you guys," Marinette says after she breaks away from Adrien's lips. "Hopefully Jesus will excuse my sins." Together, the three of them laugh.