Patri and Reyana

I had fought all these years to be with the elves. How could I throw them away just when I finally got them?

I looked at the beaming faces of Patri, Rhya, Vetto, and Fana and I knew my mind and heart were fixed.

I slowly walked up to them with a smirk.

“So what’s your plan?”

“Don’t you sense it, Rey?” Patri asked me.

“Huh?”

He then placed a hand on my forehead and suddenly I felt a divine spirit calling me. No… not just that, I sensed other elves; new young elves.

‘No way… Licht’s children, they’re alive?!’

“They’re alive…” I spoke out.

“After you placed your blessings, I found them alive. One of the twins had died but the other was perfectly safe. So I brought them to Prince Lumiere and I guess he gave them to the divine spirit Dryad, where they grew safe” Nero explained to me.

I immediately hugged Nero tightly. “Thank you… you saved their dreams”

She tensed but slowly hugged back with tears.

Asta smiled sadly like he knew my choice already.
The other humans didn’t look too happy either.

“Relax humans; I’m not exactly leaving you. I promise I’ll visit and come whenever you call me. But… I have to-”

“We know Rey” Asta said smiling at me.

I sniffed before bringing them all in a hug.

“Oi brat, don’t think you can escape your duties as a black bull.” Captain Yami said to me.

I laughed “Damn, will you miss me that much?”

“I won’t even notice the difference”

“Wait here guys.”

I swirled my hands and rings appeared on each of their hands

“Uh… what’s this for?” Magna asked.

“I don’t know but it’s pretty and I like it” Vanessa said admiring it.

“It’s a form of communication. Whenever you need me just press on the gem and think of me. e’ll be able to talk to each other. If it’s an emergency, I’ll be able to find your location. And with my new powers, I’ll find you within seconds”

“OHHHHH” All of them said in unison.

The Vermillions then hugged me saying they’ll invite me to a family party.  I wasn’t too sure about that.

I gave Captain Nozel a smug smirk which he returned, Noelle a hug, Nebra a nod, and Solid a glare.

I promised everyone I’ll return back in minutes to continue fixing up the messes.

Then I held onto Patri’s hand as we happily beamed at each other.

“I’m glad I have you Reyana”

I opened my mouth to reply but became silent as he kissed me.

I blinked back at him blushing as my tails wrapped around him.

We both looked into each other’s eyes ignoring the whistles and giggles.

“Patri…”

“Shush Rey, let me enjoy this moment” He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I was still frozen for a few seconds before melting into his embrace. I smiled so much that my cheeks began to hurt.

Rhya made a gagging sound as the laughter and teasing increased.

“If this is over, let’s go home shall we?” Vetto asked us, as all of us held each other’s hands.

“Yep, you’ll have more than enough time to enjoy yourselves there” Fana said trying to hide her giggles.

I glared at Fana as she laughed more.

Patri let go of me and gave the others a nod.

Patri smiled softly at me “Let’s go home Rey”

I smiled back.
Home wasn’t a place.
It’s the people you love.

And off we went to Elysia, a powerful place close to the heart kingdom, where descendants of children of Licht and Tetia lived.

This isn’t the end.
This is just the start of their story.