My Hot Bestie

The group decided to split up.
Noelle and Finral went to help the witches and protect the forest.
Fanzell, Domina, and Mariella decided to fight against the Diamond Mages.
Asta and Vanessa decided to protect and fight.

And I... went straight for Fana.

Now I know the elves are under some sort of devilish spell. I almost broke Vetto out of it. But this time... I'm going to save Fana!

On my way, I spotted one of the diamond mages tying up the witches and trying to have his way with her.

Anger rose and I fired a huge power blast at him. He crashed against a rock, blood leaking from his head.

The witches were about to escape but I spoke.

"Could one of you give me a broom?"

They looked at each other hesitantly but gave me a broom nonetheless.

I stood on it and I quickly flew to where I felt Fana's mana. I could already feel the heat of her flames from a far distance.

When I reached I saw the salamander send out fire directly at Asta, Finral, and Vanessa.

I flew in between and yelled. "Kitsune Magic: Ancient Perpetual Shield!"

A huge shield as big as the dragon appeared as it entirely blocked the flame. Unfortunately, the broom started burning and I had to jump down.

"You are burning the forest you know. What did these poor trees ever do to you?" I asked Fana jokingly.

"Get out of my way Reyana or I will burn you too"

'No time for jokes then.'

Suddenly Asta flew past me right at the salamander hitting it directly in its chest.

"Where did you come from?"

"I'm always with you Rey"

"Creepy"

"That's not creepy! I'm just being caring"

Flames came directly at us and Asta moved me away from them.

"Hey! Can you tell us why you hate us so much?!"

I looked surprised at Asta.

Fana opened her mouth to speak and Asta looked hopeful

"Shut up"

'Rejected...'

"Finral!" Asta yelled before he jumped into a portal and appeared right near Fana shocking all of us.

"Your other friend also hated us. Tell me why! Can't we just understand each other?!"

'Is he trying to do the same thing I tried to do with Vetto?
Asta...How did I ever get you by my side?'

"Who... Who would ever believe the kinds of you?" Fana said in an angry tone and suddenly a third eye spilt open on her forehead.

'We just went from bad to worse.'

"Vanessa!" I yelled and she sent out her strings to bring Asta back.

"Asta what do you think you're doing?!" Vanessa yelled at him.

"Asta... Thank you for giving them a chance" I said giving him a quick hug while the other two stood in shock and confusion. But we didn't have time.

Fana's entire hatred and mana were unleashed. Red clouds started covering the entire forest as the flames rose even more. The salamander grew even more and diamond-like crystals started appearing as well.