Asta and Reyana

I looked at the black bulls and then the elves.

It was a hard choice but an obvious one.

But before I could even explain myself to the elves, Patri spoke.

“You have found a great family Rey, one who kept you safe, and happy and still stood by you even after your choices”

“Oh, Patri…”

He hugged me tightly and soon the other elves joined in.

“Promise you’ll visit?”

“Of course, I will! Here, hang on”

I broke apart from the hug to gift the elves with a special ring.

“Press the gem and think of me, I will know and I will come to you, no matter where you are”

I explained to them.

“We owe you a lot Rey,” Vetto spoke as Fana nodded along.

“And we thank you for continuously fighting for us,” Fana said to me.

“We’ll make it up to you and your kingdom” Patri promised as I nodded.

“I think it’s time for us to go, no idea where though,” Rhya said looking around.

I smiled as an orb appeared before them.

“It will lead you to a safe and powerful place and a pleasant surprise is waiting for you,” I said to them.

All of them nodded, gave me their last goodbyes, and flew off, leaving me with the humans.

I turned around to face all of them with an embarrassed smile.

“I think I need to explain... a lot”

But Asta quickly hugged me. “Not at all Rey, we’re happy that you’re here”

Asta…’

I hugged him tight and soon the other black bulls joined in, crushing my bones.

“O-Okay guys, y-yea I love you too b-but I can’t breathe!”

They laughed as all of us fell to the floor.

Vanessa’s cat came and brushed up against me as I petted it.

“You sure have a unique squad. Are any of them normal?” Captain Jack asked Captain Yami.

“Nope and I love those idiots just like that”

"So... Can I get Re-"

"Shut up before I make you"

“So I still continue to suffer because of you” Captain Nozel said to me.

“Yup, and you better be careful”

“Pfft- I saved you in there so you owe me one peasant”

“Excuse me, I have the guy right here,”
I said taking Zagred from my pocket who was now trying to break the orb.

“Move aside Silva! I have some business to take care of!” Captain Mereoleona said/shouted coming near me.

Instinctively the others backed off.

Wow, I love you guys’

“Hand me the devil, I want to crush it with my hands!” She said/ demanded me.

“Whoa hold on, I have my reasons to keep him like this and I’m not letting him out,” I said standing my ground.

“Mereoleona leave her, she’s been through a lot this night,” Captain Fuegoleon said placing a hand on her shoulder.

She frowned “I hope you won’t accidentally let him loose but you are a strong kid. I admire you,” she said before sitting against a wall to rest.

“Well, I wasn’t alone,” I said smiling at my friends.

“We should have a party!”

“Hold on, the kingdom is still in ruins”

“Oh damn it”

As I laughed at their antics, I knew I made the correct decision. Just then, someone slipped their hand into mine.

I turned to face Asta who was smiling at me. He didn’t need to say anything, his eyes spoke volumes.

I smiled back giving his hand a squeeze. The others were busy laughing and yelling and I felt like it was just the two of us.

The kiss came quicker than I expected and it was over just like that as well. I simply blinked, then tried my best to hide my smile as red colored my cheeks.

“Wow Asta, how could you betray Sister Lily like that?”

“Yuno?!” both of us yelled turning around.

He had a smirk and his face spoke blackmail.

I heard some whistles and giggles coming from others and realized we were never truly alone.

“Pay up Jack, I’ve won the bet!” Captain Yami exclaimed with a smug look.

“Damn it.” Captain Jack said before passing some coins to Captain Yami.

“They had a bet on us?” I asked shocked.

“Well, what did you expect lovebirds?” Captain Nozel said smirking.

‘Even him?!’

I sighed and the others laughed seeing our expressions. Asta soon joined in their laughter and like always, I followed him. I was laughing with them as well, marveled at the universe I lived in.

Our eyes met again and I knew
I would be just fine.
We would be just fine.