Beginning of the End

“Give me a good show guys!” I yelled out for them.

“Brat! I’ll take care of you once I beat this bastard”

Ratri laughed “Oh you’re not getting past me! So don't even think about hurting her”

I watched as Finral opened a portal and let Finnes escape probably somewhere safe.

Now both the captains were ready to strike again. Captain Jack sent out some very powerful slashes. But Ratri erased all of them and I blocked the ones which made it past him.

Ratri looked back at me “Sorry Reyana, I’ll destroy all of them next time”

I simply shook my head, crossing my legs.

Ratri then created many dark holes and gave a psychotic grin “If you're hit by one of these, you’ll instantly die”

But Finral was prepared as he sent out his spells too, destroying half of Ratri’s spells. The captains tried their best to dodge the rest.

I watched anxiously as the captains dodged the dangerous spells.
There were some close calls but Finral saved them. My palm was bleeding from how hard I was digging my nails.

Their situation didn't seem to look too good. Any spell the captains used against Ratri seemed to dissolve into nothingness.

But then, both the captains looked at each other and something passed between them and both of them attacked Ratri together.

“Death scythe!”

“Dimensionless Slash!”

They managed to break through his defenses but Ratri was already prepared. He attacked the ground around them and the captains fell through.

Unbeknownst to Ratri, I created a shield for both captains so that they fell safely.

Now it was Langris vs. Finral. I didn’t like their previous match so I wasn’t sure about this one.

One of Ratri’s spells hit Finral and he started to bleed. I was about to step in but I understood Finral’s plan at that moment as both the captains appeared through portals.

Both of them attacked at the same time, managing to bruise Ratri. He gave a creepy grin and attacked again. All three narrowly escaped from their deaths and Ratri started screaming.

“You’re all humans! And all of you are going to die right now!”

And an intense amount of spells appeared beside Ratri and he acted so unlike himself.

It’s like the third eye, I suppose all the elves are affected by this’

“I’m going to kill all of you!!!”

“Calm down Ratri, you look like a fool”

I spoke to him as I started coming down.

“I will kill them Rey or do you want to do it? Is that the case?”

I shook my head remaining calm and having a soft smile.

“Nobody’s killing them”

I was beside Ratri now. He looked at me with outrageous shock.

“What are you saying?! T-they killed us! So we’ll kill them”

“Trust me when I say, I don’t remember them during the wedding which happened around 500 years ago”

“Are you joking right now, Rey?”

“Does it look like I am?” My smile disappeared as we glared at each other.