Clopeh burst out laughing.

Good thing Ron came and snapped the bastard's head before throwing him out of hall.

"What exactly was that?" he wondered when it was done.

Xavier Crossman, who came with Clopeh, smiled and said, "The words of an avowed believer."

He only asked one question, but the answer was spectacular for thirty seconds.

After seeing Clopeh Sekka leave, Alver Crossman frowned and thought that his mental state was hanging by a thread while listening to that jerk.

"Haah."

He'll just pretend he didn't hear anything from that bastard and his bastard of a brother.

"You two are meant for each other... Go to your palace for now. We'll talk later. You must be tired."

"Oh no... After leaving the church, I've been living merrily. I even got Kage excommunicated."

"You two have unusual tastes for a priest and priestess; why would you even want to be excommunicated?" he asked.

"It's because the God of Death is so annoying," Xavier said with a smile.

That's all?

"We heard his voice, but now that it has become a nagging, we might as well leave," Xavier said, "I dislike nagging bastards."

"That bastard god is indeed annoying," Alver whistled to Xavier, "you should rest for now, and welcome back."

"Yes, your highness, thank you."

Alver frowned as he looked at him. Xavier tilted his head, as if he didn't understand.

"Hyung-nim?"

"Better," Alver said, smiling as he watched his younger brother priest leave for his palace.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

The creases between his brows were rubbed with a small finger.

"Don't frown," a cute brown-haired child said as he walked into the office.

He certainly walked around the place as if he owned it. It's got to be instinct.

Finally, he smiled and returned his attention to the paper in front of him. Last night, Callen brought these documents with him. He hasn't read it, and he's undoubtedly met devilish plotters alongside his little Callie.

"Would you like to take a seat?"

"I'm going home—I mean the Villa—I can't stay here, can I?"

"You can," Alver said. "You have every right to stay here, baby."

"I can?"

"Hm..." he said and called Tasha. His aunt knows Callen well, and he has already informed her of the situation.

Tasha walked into the room. Her expression did not reveal her emotions. She was relieved to see Callen appear again.

"I'll prepare your room then."

Callen gave the prince a big smile and thanked him. He sat on the sofa and started eating candy while reading some of the unfinished works on the table. The dark elves also cast glances at the child with brown hair. He may have used a disguise artifact, but that face, demeanor, and eyes are theirs!

So, for the next few months, the Palace of Joy is occupied with the worship of their child. The Church of Callenism began disseminating knowledge.

Several knocks were heard in the room.