"No one ever achieved greatness by playing it safe," Clopeh says, "but the legend has done the most impossible thing. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall. Commit yourself to a dream. Nobody who tries to do something great, but fails, is a total failure. Why? Because he can always be assured that he succeeded in life's most important battle; he defeated the battle of not trying and was on his way to greatness."

He didn't want to hear this kind of thing. If Callen hears this, he'll kill this bastard.

After all, his baby loves not doing anything.

"Every great work, every great accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision and often comes apparent and temporary failure and discouragement just before the big achievement." Clopeh even came near to him and clasped his hand, "Callen-nim taught me that failure holds the seeds for greatness—so long as you water those seeds with introspection, they can be the root of your success."

Alver really wanted to murder and hang this bastard outside.

"The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory in overcoming it; the great achievements of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas, into enthusiasm, and actions."

"You don't have to be great to get started," Clopeh continued, "but you have to get started to be great."

He is currently feeling disgusted and speechless.

"Callen-nim's foresight is incredible; it is fitting for someone who will become a legend; Cale-nim is more than a young master or commander; Callen-nim is the god! He was a true hero and the person who will carry on the legend; he is a true hero who deserves all of this applause."

His blood pressure rose just listening to this nonsense because it was so dreamy and disgusting.

Why does Callen seem to attract the most freaks?!

"I hope my name is written in the corner of legend; I even learned that one must have the mentality to stand firm and not fall even when one stumble."

When is this jerk going to stop talking?!

He notices goosebumps appearing on his skin.

"It's been a long time since I've seen him in person, but today I saw a page in his legend. Ah, the sight of the beautiful pillar of fire and the trees beginning to grow. I am moved, no, deeply moved and amazed. Only when I was allowed to express my love! This chance I will never waste!"

"Hyunnie-nim!!"

Alver swore he wanted to kill this jerk right then and there!

"A legend only becomes a legend when people keep talking about it. They must not forget. Don't you agree with me, Hyunnie-nim?"

Clopeh continues his blabbering.

"There is a monster, but we have a hero who is pretty much a god."

"It is okay. There is no need to fear. I have faith in my hero, the future legend. Everyone will be saved. Right, Father-in-law?"

Clopeh even pretended to be a scumbag worshiping someone.

"I will follow the path of someone greater than the gods with absolute faith."

"A world without young master Callen-nim, a world without a hero, is only despair. I will follow my god! True legend can transcend time and space, and even the gods can't stop it."

He was getting excited, but he had to listen to all of these embarrassing things!

"My name is Clopeh Sekka, and I am the Guardian Knight of the Paerun Kingdom; I am here to bring order to the world by Callen-nim's will, and my mental state will not crumble, just as the black shield will never break. I was saved years ago! Now it's my time to save the world along with my GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAH"