𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19 (𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶)

Start from the beginning

you heard a bunch of complaining and all from your teacher, all while reciting from the textbook. oh no. was this another power you gained from saiki..? you shook your head and looked at your nails before picking on it.

you put your hand around your neck, suddenly realizing your amulet was gone. you didn't think it would be necessary because well, ku is gone so who could read your mind now? for a while, you could only hear the teacher's mind.

then, you heard loud crowds in the library during study hall.

and then, you couldn't bear it; the loud voices of the minds of citizens ranged from where you are to 200 meters away.

you were so done to the point you were on the ground, being emo like kaidou. so once school was over, you went immediately home and almost went to sleep before getting a large number of texts from your groupchat. the one that nendo won't stop changing the name. good grief, is what your ku would say.

..

kids
28 unread messages

jetblackwings: YAN WHERE ARE YOU???

nedno: YNA. U DICTHENDH US.

jetblackwings: what the heck anyways YAN
                               WHERE ARE YOU???

nedno: NYA PLESASDE.

coffeejellylove: what the fuck
                                 what happened to yan?

hi :_____
oh mb i cant hangout              

coffeejellylove: are you okay?

jetblackwings: oh its fine yan, are you oky??

nedno: yann r u god

i'm fine :_____
but ku PLS. i need to talk to u              

coffeejellylove: coming

jetblackwings: you need me too yan IM COMING

nedno: ME TOO SIS

uhh guys sorry but i just need to talk to saiki :_____

nedno: awh men

..

you saw the bright flash of pink quickly land on your couch that you were about to lay on, so your head fell on ku's lap. you looked away but stayed. "ku, i'm hearing voices in my head. WAKE ME UP INSIDE, WAKE ME UP INSIDE." you said, trying to joke about it. "um, okay. it might be another ability you gained from me. telepathy." you gave him a confused, angry look. 

"another one?!" you grabbed your face and dragged the bottom of your eyes down. "wear your amulet to not hear anyone. and the next time that you feel that you need me, just teleport where i am. you know how already, you teleported to me WITH your cat." 

you snored, causing ku to mutter a 'good grief' and started caressing your head and playing with your hair, the butterflies in his stomach never going away and making him feel so good inside. you grabbed his hand while asleep and held it, resting on top of your chest.

he grinned, just a little, with a pink face. he knew he had to have you.

it was a need.

in the half of a year he had known you, he had been gradually getting more and more obsessed. he had put a camera in your pendant, just in case he couldn't use his power to look after you. he always listened to your conversations, so although he didn't want you to hangout with kaidou, he instead just made nendo join you guys to not ruin your fun.

he felt that you deserved happiness,

though he wanted to be the only one who could give it to you.

he wanted you to smile and laugh,

but not by kaidou or nendo or saiko.

and he wanted to see all of your emotions;

even sadness, anger, pain,

but most especially pleasure; only from him.

it was too early for all of that though, he needed to make you yearn for him, to be completely head over heels for him. he let you have privacy but also walked straight into your bubble. aha, he didn't know you were already starting to love him. 

he believed you liked saiko, so he made saiko's chance with you fall. even though it made you sad, he felt joy from seeing you all cute with your tears. and the best part was he was the one to comfort you, to cheer you up.

..

you woke up to a pillow shaped like an extremely large cat on the back of your head, and ku-cat on your lap. your clock said: '2:09AM' that caused you to panic a little. your so-called 'short nap' on ku's lap turned into an 8 hour cycle. 6PM to 2AM. 

you rubbed your eyes and scratched your head, an itchiness in your hair. you stretched and grabbed your phone and landed straight on your bed. you opened instagram reels, as you felt tiktok was getting too repetitive and boring lately. 

though saiki wasn't the type to scroll on his phone all day, he started to today because he couldn't watch over you all day as he did when he was home. he couldn't pretend he was asleep... so you were surprised to see that saiki had liked almost all the same reels you did. 

even though he was super dry, that is.

after a while of swiping and double-clicking, you read the time once more. '5:16AM'. still? you thought, almost impatient as to waiting for school. you decided to try and sleep again, but unfortunately could not after the big amount of sleep you had gotten yesterday. 

you wonder what you can do for the next 3 hours until your school hours begin.

..

hi.... SORRY FOR LATE (and kinda boring) UPDATE... i swear im not this lazy. i had no ideas thas why! okay anyways thank u for read. bhye see u next time

1547 words!