"I know," Carina said, picking her back up again, "But I think it will feel much better once you are playing. It usually does, right?"

Nora nodded, burying her head in Carina's shoulder.

"It is going to be ok Piccola," Maya said, rubbing her back, "And someone will come get you after naps just like yesterday ok?"

"Mommy and Mamma?" Nora asked.

"We don't know yet," Carina said, "We need to see how Lia is feeling first."

"But I want bof of you," Nora said, slipping her fingers into her mouth.

"We will try," Maya said, not wanting to make any promises but also feeling her heart break for the toddler.

"Maya, Tarina, can we go to daycare now?" Rowan asked, clearly ready to start her day.

Rowan was always very patient when it came to her sister, but she was also only three.

"Sure," Maya said, taking Rowan's hand and walking her over to Nicole who was at the desk.

"Hey," Nicole said, "You guys ok?"

"We will be," Carina said, rubbing Nora's back as the toddler was still buried in her shoulder, "Nora has had a bit of a rough time this morning, but her stomach is feeling better now right?"

Nora nodded, turning her head so she could see Nicole.

"Good," Nicole smiled, "Nora, are you ready to come with me?"

"Mamma or I will come get you after nap ok?" Maya said, rubbing her back, "And Rowan will be with you all day."

"Yeah," the little blonde said, "I'm wif you Noa. We can pway together. Yet's go."

"See Nora," Carina said, "You can do this. It's ok to be nervous, but you know daycare is safe and you have fun there and we will be back later, ok?" Nora nodded, giving Carina a hug before leaning over and giving Maya one too while Carina held her.

"I love you Nora," Maya said, hugging her tightly, "And you should be so proud of yourself for going to daycare today. I know I am."

Nora nodded.

"One more breath Piccola," Carina said, helping the toddler take a deep breath, "Good."

"Bye Maya, Bye Tarina," Rowan said, hugging both of their legs, "Love you."

"Love you Rowan," Maya called as Carina handed Nora to Nicole.

"I think she will be fine, but her stomach was hurting this morning, just so you know," Carina said.

"Ok," Nicole said, "We are going to be ok, right Nora?"

Nora nodded a tiny bit, fingers still shoved in her mouth.

"You've got this Piccola," Carina said, pressing one last kiss to her forehead, "I love you."

"Wait," a man said, coming up behind them, "If she's sick, she shouldn't be in daycare. I don't want Sammy to get sick."

"She's not sick," Maya assured him as Nicole headed into the daycare with Nora.

"How would you know?" the man said, "She's her kid."

"She is our child," Carina said, turning and looking at him, "And she is not sick."

"Why are you telling the daycare her stomach was hurting then?" the man asked defiantly, "Sick kids are supposed to stay home."

"She isn't sick," Carina said again. "Then what's wrong with her?" the man asked.

"That is none of your business," Maya said, feeling anger starting to boil, not wanting to explain her daughter's anxiety issues to this stranger.