44 (Final)

Warning: Smut.

12 Years Later...

Bonten....japan's most top organization focusing on targeting other gangs and eliminating them while contributing to society. The government has given them applause for all their hard-work and invested their money into their equipment and other needs. They were the shadows casting over them, doing the dirty work to remove threats and even taking requests; if the reason is justified.

mikey's friends are joined with izana's men while they all still maintain their own dreams as well. It was tough, but nobody wants to really give up the gang life just yet, that didn't mean they couldn't pursue other interests.

Over the course of the years, mikey and (y/n) had gotten married immediately after high school graduation without a moment's to spare. They even skipped the engagement ceremony because the short male did not want to linger any longer in making the female his permanently.

When the honeymoon arrived, he wasted no time in pouncing on his wife, loving her and worshiping her body like it's the first time he's seen it. Instead of vacationing and enjoying the sights, the couple was mostly indoors; eating good food and having sex. Mikey could go on for hours pounding his hard cock into his wifey and filling her with cum. He left her sore yet completely satisfied as he took in her many positions.

With so much time on their hands, it was not a surprise that (y/n) became pregnant again and nine months later, birthed his second child into the world; emil.

izana, of course, yells at mikey for getting his sister knocked up again but nonetheless he was happy for her.

(y/n) and mikey's first child that was conceived in 2006 of march and birthed in december, was now already twelve years old. His name was shinjuro, named after mikey's late brother.

Childish giggles were heard as tiny feet ran around the large living room with a blue toy rattle in hand, soft blonde locks bouncing with every motion and obsidian hues glinting with innocence. (y/n) watches her second son happily as he stumbles and picks himself back up; similar to his father.

"come to uncle izana, emil." The tanned male coos at the baby, trying to bribe him with more toys.

"uh-uh, come to uncle zuzu!!" sanzu cackles, wiggling his fingers as emil squeals in happiness. Both former gangs; tenjiku and toman, were in mikey's house as they try to get the attention of the baby and fighting over who gets more rights and which one the toddler likes better.

(y/n) and mikey's first born; shinjuro scoffed at his uncles as he goes to pick his baby brother up, "as if he would go to you guys, he likes me more." He smugly boasts, the men gawk at him in disbelief as he walks away with his sibling in hand to the playroom.

mikey laughs, "serves you all right!" He points at them. He was still the same man-child as he was years ago...only more overprotective and clingy.

"shut the fuck up, mikey," izana rolls his eyes, "emil doesn't like you either, he and shinjuro favors (y/n) more." He smugly says, seeing his short black-haired brother grumble at him knowing he was right.

(y/n) giggles at the two as she sets down drinks and snacks for them to eat, "of course he does, both my children are a mama's boy and I wouldn't have it any other way." She says proudly, hand on her hip. The others agreed.

As the night was approaching close, the guys bid farewell to the married couple. izana looks at mikey threateningly, "you better keep your hands off my sister, mikey." He spat, huffing as he slams the front door closed.

mikey rolls his eyes, going to (y/n) and snuggling up to her from behind as he gets all touchy with her while she's trying to clean the living room. She giggles when his fingers caress her, tickling her in her sensitive areas, "stooop!!" She pushes his face away.