3

(y/n) stands in front of the mirror inside her room getting ready for her movie date with her boyfriend. She glances out the window, seeing how sunny and warm it is outside. She fixes her blouse, examining herself before smiling at herself.

She snaps her head to the bed when she hears a 'ping' coming from her phone, snatching it up and reading it.

'I'm outside.'

She grabs her jacket cause the movie theaters are pretty cold and she didn't want to freeze while trying to enjoy a movie. She bids her mother a goodbye, quickly touching her brother's photo before exiting her home, smiling at mikey, "manjiro!" She greets him with a deep kiss which he groans into her mouth and quickly reciprocates, squeezing her ass gently. They kiss for a little bit more before finally parting.

"hop on, (y/n)-chin." He gestures with his head, a grin on his face. He waits patiently for her to adjust and once he feels her arms around his waist, he starts his bike, driving off to the theaters, "so, what movie are we seeing?"

"(movie name)." The (h/c)-ette replies with an excited grin.

mikey revs his bike as he speeds up a bit, when they finally arrive at the theater, he parks his bike and gets off followed by (y/n), their fingers intertwined together as they walk inside. Once they pay for the tickets and snacks, they enter the large room, heading straight for the seats all the way in the back; the short blonde drags her there cause he wants privacy, considering there were lots of people sitting down waiting for the movie to start.

(y/n) and mikey share a large bucket of popcorn, both of them feeding each other as they watch the big screen, the movie starting. Halfway through, the short blonde couldn't help but glance at his girlfriend, noticing how beautiful she looks.

The large screen illuminating her features; doe-like eyes, soft lips, cute nose. Her (h/c) hair was styled in (whatever you want) and her outfit was absolutely stunning. The movie was no longer the centre of his attention as he was content with looking at the (h/c)-ette for the duration of time.

His finger twitched the more he stares. He wanted to touch her...NOW. He rose his hand, caressing (y/n)'s cheek, doing so prompted her to dart her attention to him, confused, "manjiro..?...what are you doing? pay attention, we're getting to the good parts!" She whispers harshly to him, trying not to bring attention to them in the full room.

"yes, we are." mikey murmurs, obsidian hues flashing with something lustful. He grabs the (h/c)-ette's chin with his hand and turns her head towards him, his lips smashing on hers in a hot kiss.

"mhm...manjiro...!" (y/n) tries to say, trying to stop him so they can watch the movie but slowly she gave into his touch, the two making out. She shivers, feeling warm inside as her boyfriend pulls her close, his breath caressing her face; the buttery smell from the popcorn invading her nose.

mikey grabs one of her legs, hoisting it over his. His fingers then find themselves to her blouse, unbuttoning it where it reveals a peek of her black bra. He pauses when he feels her hands stopping him. He respected that, considering they were in a public place. His hand gropes her breast, smirking when he hears a breathy moan escape the (h/c)-ette's lips.

Once he had his fill of her, he removed his lips from her mouth, running a hand through his blonde hair and licking his lips, "lets finish the movie." He keeps her leg on his left one, rubbing it.

(y/n) fixes her hair and buttons her blouse back up, "..yeah." Her cheeks flushed red as she pays attention to the action movie, noticing it was already near the end, causing her to sigh. Looks like they'll have to rewatch it, her and mikey always do anyways.

When the movie was over and the credits were rolling, both her and mikey stand up from their seats, hands intertwined as they left the cold room and into the lobby of the theater, dumping their trash away in the cans.

"I can't believe we missed half the movie!" (y/n) complains, huffing as she glares at mikey, who grins smugly at her, "you owe me another rewatch!" She thumps his head, watching amused as he rubs it with a puff of his cheek before chuckling at her, grabbing her waist and pulling her close.

"anything for you, angel." The short blonde nuzzles his face into her neck, lips skimming the expanse of her neck gently before removing himself from her. He checks the time on his phone, it was 7:30 PM almost 8:00, the time for a toman meeting.

(y/n) notices the time too and see's mikey checking his phone, she grabs his hand, catching his attention, "you have a meeting, right? i'll see you tomorrow, right?"

mikey smiles at her, knuckles brushing her cheek, "i'll drop you home first and then I'll go." He leads her to his bike, the two getting on as he starts the engine, driving his beloved girlfriend back home.

When they arrive, (y/n) gets off the bike, kissing her boyfriend, "see you tomorrow, my little meow meow." He chuckles at her cute nickname for him which he adores when she first said it.

mikey watches as she walks to the door, making sure she's inside before driving off to musashi shrine. When he finally arrives, he see's all the other bikes stationed around the area. He kicks the stand of his bike, parking in the corner before getting off. His hands are tucked in his pocket as he approaches the stairs, finding draken waiting for him.

"Finally here, hm?" The tall blonde removes himself from the torii gate, walking towards toman's boss, "everyone's waiting." The two walk up the long stairs.

"sorry, i was busy earlier." mikey vaguely says, not revealing a thing about him and his girlfriend and their date earlier.

Draken furrows his brows when he smells something floral invading his nose and it was coming from the short male, "oi, mikey," he calls out, glancing at his friend.

"hm?"

"why the fuck do you smell like flowers?" The tall blonde asks, the question causing mikey to widen his eyes briefly before remaining blank.

"flowers?" mikey repeats, blinking, "i was visiting the flower shop earlier and wanted to see what bouquet to get for big bro's grave when i visit him." He lies smoothly as they both walk pass the members, who bowed immediately upon the short male's presence.

Draken hums, watching mikey impassively from behind as they climb the small steps, facing the others as the meeting now commenced.

.....it smells like a girl's perfume.... The tall blonde thought..

A/n: enjoy!