17

(y/n) stares at mikey wide eyed as he finally makes his appearance with a big screech of his motorbike, the rain soaking all of their clothes and hair. She frowns, looking away from the short blonde when he tries to make eye-contact with her.

He felt terrible for not answering her calls or message and not coming to pick her up like he promised but he was distracted with gang-related matters that he did not think to reply to her.

mikey frowns, he will talk with his girlfriend after this fight is over, right now he's toman's leader for the moment. He kicks the stand off his bike, approaching the group, "I see. The reason why I got called away from my (y/n)-chin to be somewhere else was so you could attack ken-chin and then you were gonna put the
blame on me and break toman in half." He explains, making sure everyone heard, including the (h/c)-ette.

(y/n) relaxes in her spot, understanding now. She was cussing herself mentally for thinking mikey would actually ditch her, that boy was head over heels for her so she should've known it must've been gang-related but she was more focused on how hurt she felt earlier that it did not click.

"I'm impressed." A drawling deep voice was heard, the sound of footsteps came closer, "guess you're not just brawn after all." A tall and lanky male slowly emerges from the white uniformed men.

"Who the hell are you?" mikey asks stoically.

"It doesn't really matter who I am." The male said, stopping a foot away from the short male, "but i'm sort of in charge moebius for now. The name's hanma." He introduces, his eyes darting to (y/n), who frowns at his attention directed at her. She must be....

"So you're the creeper pulling the strings from
behind?" mikey demands, bringing hanma's attention back to him and narrowing his eyes when he caught the lanky male eyeing his girlfriend...

"you're a pain in the ass, mikey-- " hanma was
quick to block the short blonde's sudden kick in his direction, using his wrist to stop it, "don't be in such a hurry, mikey." He says, "I was looking at beautiful girl just now—"

"shut up." mikey demands with narrowed eyes, not liking how this filth was talking about his (y/n)-chin.

hanma just grins as he continues to talk, "our goal is to crush toman but that would be a pain, so we decided to fight you ourselves. I mean, it works out either way in the end." More moebius members began to gather around them as he continues, "this just means I get to kill the invincible mikey with my own two hands!"

(y/n) shivers when hanma covers his right eye that held the tattoo imprinted 'punishment' on the back. She didn't like the odds happening right now but luckily, toman had back-up...baji and the others have arrived.

mikey glances back to his girlfriend, "(y/n)-chin, stay back with emma. You two find a safe spot." He instructs, she nods.

The fight soon begun and she was trying to keep close to emma as they move out the way for the others but their hands (which were connected) broke when some moebius members stumbled into them and the (h/c)-ette was separated from her, "oh no..." she mumbles.

(y/n) decides to stay out of the vicinity of the fight when she hears takemichi (who was looking for her and draken) spots her all the way toward the edge, "(y/n)-chan, look out!!!" He runs towards her in a panic, shoving past the gangsters.

She heard footsteps rushing at her from her behind, she turns around just as something heavy hits her head, causing her to fall down to the ground, unconscious, her head bleeding profusely. At the exact moment, takemichi had managed to punch the guy so hopefully to impact wasn't too hard. He drops to his knees, eyes wide and in fear, "(y/n)-chan..?" He mumbles, hearing no response from her. What
Should he do!?