10

(y/n) and mikey holds hands as they walk down the streets of shibuya. They were on another date. He was taking her to the cafe upon her request.

"No, you can't keep sharing from my (f/f) parfait, get your own!" She huffs playfully, side-eyeing him with a soft grin.

The short male grins back, shaking his head, "nope!..i'm definitely sharing with yours!" He denies her pleads, chuckling when she smacks his chest repeatedly.

"you are such a bad boy!" (y/n) scolds, pouting. She feels his arms around her body, pulling her close as he kisses her neck passionately, murmuring "i'm your bad boy though.." his breath touches her neck.

She flushes red, before her lips curl into a smile, "yeah...you are..." she says, admitting her words, "now let's go get me a dessert!" She exclaims, he chuckles.

........

A group of boys were walking opposite the street, laughing and chatting loudly when a certain ravenette spots something that caught his bronze eyes, his feet halting as he stares wide eyed, "oi," he calls out to the others, prompting them to stop and look at him.

"what is it, baji?" chifuyu frowns, seeing his gaze focused intently on someone.

"please tell me i'm hallucinating but is that mikey with a girl?" The ravenette says, causing everyone's eyes to dart automatically dart to the said male, spotting the short male with his arm around a (h/c)-ette's waist, his hand almost touching her ass...it was definitely intimate...

"woah, holy fuck." chifuyu was in disbelief, gaping. Their leader has a girl?!

draken narrows his eyes at the girl, trying to get a closer look. When he see's her face, he instantly recognizes who she is, "i know her." He utters out, causing the others to dart their eyes to the vice president of toman.

"you know her? from where? how come you didn't tell us mikey has a girlfriend?" hakkai asks out of curiosity.

draken clicks his tongue at the guys, glancing at them annoyed, "I didn't know she was his girlfriend, anyways, i know her from school. She attends with mikey and me, she's also his tutor." The guys pay attention to him as the group follows their leader and the pretty (h/c)-ette around, making sure they're not seen, "at first i didn't think nothing of it considering how they behave with each other was nothing but strict peers but there were a few occurrences that did have me questioning..." he trails off, remembering when he caught the two in comprising situations....

"does this mean mikey kept her from us?..but why?" mitsuya furrows his brows but he could sort of understand why he chose not to tell them; gang life and all.

The others shrugged, unsure, watching as mikey and the (h/c)-ette share a kiss, her arms looping around his neck. They did feel a bit jealous though....

mucho looks around with a confused look, "..where's baji?" draken and the others frantically search for the ravenette before spotting him stomping towards mikey and the girl with a determined look. Panicked, they instantly follow after him, trying to stop him.

Meanwhile....

(y/n) was laughing as mikey hugs her from behind, the two trying to walk but stumbling, "manjiro.!..you're gonna make us fall!" She berates, the short male grinning as he shakes his head.

"i'll catch you." He nuzzles her neck, chuckling. They were planning to get some parfait at the shop, he really wants to eat his girlfriend's (f/f) one. She had good taste.

"oi, mikey!" A deep voice calls out to him, prompting him and (y/n) to face the owner, seeing a ravenette approach them with ten other guys following behind.

mikey widened his eyes, seeing his friends coming up to them. He subconsciously squeezes the (h/c)-ette's hand, unaware of her glance at him. This was not supposed to happen. They weren't supposed to find out! Now...everyone is gonna know and his beloved girlfriend will probably be in danger! He was careless, "baji..." he mutters out in shock.

baji and the group of boys stand in front of the couple, their eyes darting to (y/n), who hides behind mikey feeling a bit intimidated, peeking back at them from over his shoulder with doe eyes.

"oi, mikey," the ravenette begins with a frown, "how come you didn't tell us you have a girlfriend?" His tone accusatory.

The short male glares at him, feeling protective over the (h/c)-ette before he sighs, clicking his tongue in annoyance. There was no use hiding it now that they've been caught in public. He gestures for them to follow him as he leads them and his girlfriend to the cafe where he promises her a parfait.

As they sit in a large booth big enough to accommodate them all, (y/n) staying quiet as she munches on her dessert, occasionally feeding mikey as she feels the boy's gazes on her; curious and confused.

"so?" the short male begins, obsidian hues stoic as he rests an arm behind the (h/c)-ette, legs crossed, "what do you wanna know?" He questions, eyes looking at each of them like daggers piercing their chest.

mitsuya begins first, trying to start things off smooth, "erm...is she your girlfriend, mikey?"

"yeah." the short male bluntly says, not denying it either, surprising them all. This was certainly new. (y/n) watches the exchange as they ask questions regarding her relationship with mikey.

When did you meet? how long were you dating in secrecy? does your family know?

draken picks off from the lilac haired male, sighing, "why didn't you tell us?" He demands an answer, the others wanting to know too.

mikey shrugs, opening his mouth to let (y/n) feed him her parfait, which she gladly does, smiling softly at him. He lays his hand on her thigh, squeezing comfortingly, "our enemies would try to hurt her and i don't want that. I want to keep (y/n)-chin safe and away from this kind of life, that's why I didn't tell anybody except my family."

baji heaves a sigh, leaning back against his seat, "i see," he pauses, "well, i know it's not my place but now that we've seen her are you still gonna keep her in the dark to the rest of toman?" He asks.

(y/n) glances at mikey, curious for his answer. The short male contemplates, exposing his girlfriend to the rest of his gang could be a good thing...but it could also be a bad thing too because word spreads like fire if everyone finds out he has a female companion. What to do? But...he's her boyfriend...shouldn't be able to protect her? he isn't called invincible for nothing.

"...no, I won't." mikey says, after a brief period of silence, "eventually people are gonna find out, like you guys did. It's best (y/n)-chin gets acquainted with toman, right wifey?"

(y/n) smiles softly at her boyfriend, feeling a bit nervous under draken and the other's gazes, "I don't mind, i was always curious about what you do anyways."

The short male grins, kissing her hand softly, uncaring that his friends are watching and probably feel jealous that they are alone without a girl too....that's their problem tho....

mitsuya chuckles, "well this is certainly a turning point, nonetheless," he sticks his hand out to the (h/c)-ette, "welcome to toman, call me mitsuya." He introduces to her, grinning warmly when he feels her soft hand in his, shaking it back.

The others soon introduce themselves to her and she did the same. It seems like all the tension finally dissipates and things are back to normal. The guys order a parfait of their own and they were chatting with (y/n), trying to learn more about their leader's girl.

mikey watches them with a faint smile, the two things he love most in the world all in one room, chatting happily. although, he couldn't help but feel like this is just the beginning. His obsidian hues dart to (y/n), if anything or anyone tries to harm her, he'll deal with them personally.

For now, he'll have sanzu watch over her when she's alone. He can't take chances, she was too important to him....his little obsession...his love...his entire world...her protection matters only...

a/n: enjoy!!!!