12

Warning: Lemon

(y/n) can feel her legs trembling as mikey continues to thrust and her mind gets lightheaded over the pleasure. Her insides felt like it has a knot getting twisted tighter and tighter—almost painful. He was moving harder and rougher. The leaking tip of his shaft hits her cervix and caused her body to convulse into orgasm, "mhm...~manjiro..." she sighs.

Her orgasm caused mikey to pull out his length from her with a smirk and watch as her release comes undone. Good thing that he knows what to do as the scene unfolds in front of him—making him lust for her even more. (he started secretly researching on sex techniques).

"it's too much..." (y/n) breathlessly says, eyes rolling in the back of her head, "no more." She pleaded with him as he flips her onto her stomach, ass up. She put a hand to his chest as he hovers her back, feeling his manhood touching her behind as he cages her like a lion about to mate his lioness.

"....you know I can't stop." mikey licks his lips, his body full of lust and desire for his girlfriend, obsidian hues dilating...

mikey's stoic eyes told her that he meant what he just said. Even though he has his heart for her, it doesn't mean he'll be merciful in bed.

That's where all control goes to him. That's where he becomes the dominant one, the one who tops. He wants to pleasure both him and (y/n)—as boyfriend and girlfriend; a couple. He was loving her in his own way, showing her his appreciation for everything she has done for him and for sticking by his side when he needs it the most. He wasn't gonna stop till she is knocked out and full of his cum. Only then, will he calm down from his sexual rampage.

"Just enjoy it, wifey." mikey tells her, helping her to lay flat as he propped a pillow under her stomach to keep her elevated before sliding his dick inside her from behind, moving back and forth.

His jealousy from earlier was long gone as his only thought was on the (h/c)-ette splayed out underneath him.

(y/n) moans into the sheets, fisting them in her hand, her eyes teary and wet. She felt overstimulated. Her senses were on overdrive. She was tired but her body wanted more, mind numbing and only thinking of the piece of flesh inside her touching parts that got her toes curling.

By the time mikey finished, dumping his load inside her sweet hole (he hates condoms), he had his arms around her body, pulling her close. What a way to release all his pent up frustration from their interrupted time together...

Earlier, the two were on a lovely date to the park and when he went to get ice-cream for (y/n), as he waits in the line, he notices a guy come up to her and starts acting like he's the boyfriend instead of him. Things really got intense when the guy tries to kiss his wifey and before he knew it, he stomps over to them (ice-cream forgotten) and punches the dude in the face multiple times, his knuckles slowly turning bloody and red.

If it weren't for the (h/c)-ette having to step in and stop him, he probably would have killed the guy or at least put him in emergency care unit. Anyways, when she drags them back to his house (no one was home) to tend to his wounds, out of jealousy he begins kissing her hard and rough...which soon led to the two having sex.

mikey sighs, staring at the naked (y/n) as she sleeps, little snores escaping her lips as she cuddles up to him. He doesn't regret attacking that guy. He dared touch what was his, so he had it coming. Obsidian hues darken with a sick obsession for the female beside him, only he can mark her...taint her...protect her...love her...touch her in any way he see's fit and which she's comfortable with of course..."mine..."