41

(y/n) broke the news to her mother and she was indeed shocked herself but will no doubt support her daughter. She didn't want the past to repeat itself nor want her daughter to make decisions how she did.

tonight was a toman meeting where mikey and her will make the announcement of her pregnancy to his fellow members, knowing in full confidence, they will also protect her too because she was their queen.

nervously, (y/n) waits for mikey to come for her at her house. When she hears the familiar engine approaching, she waves to her mother and leaves the house, walking towards the short male she stands before him fiddling with her hands, which he notices.

toman's leader softens his obsidian hues at his girlfriend, "nervous?" He ask, getting a deja vu when he brought her to meet the entire gang for the first time only this time it was for a whole different reason.

The (h/c)-ette nods, not saying a word. mikey chuckles assuringly, holding her hand to his lips and kissing the palm inside, gazing at her adoringly with hooded eyes, "don't be scared, wifey. They're our friends." He says.

She takes a deep breath and gets on the back of his motorcycle, wrapping her arms around his torso as he starts the engine, kicking off the stand. The wind blew in her face as she flutters her (e/c) orbs shut, finding comfort in her boyfriend. Too lost in his warmth, she didn't even realize they arrived at the musashi shrine till she feels them slowing down.

She raises her head, looking around her and seeing the familiar bikes already parked. She gets off first, followed by mikey, who takes her hand in his after giving her his jacket to keep her and the baby warm, their fingers intertwined tightly as they walk up the stairs.

As the couple reach the landing, everyone bows in respect as they walk down the aisle, mikey kept a stoic face, unfazed.

(y/n) and mikey reach the small stairs, climbing it as they stand next to draken

(y/n) and mikey reach the small stairs, climbing it as they stand next to draken. Everyone soon raises their heads, faces serious as they wonder what the meeting is about.

"i wonder what's going on?" baji whispers to chifuyu and kazutora (yes, he is in toman). The two boys shrug, unsure. takemichi was confused as hell.

mikey assesses everyone critically before opening his mouth to speak, "thank you guys for coming tonight!!" He begins in a loud voice, pausing for a second, "i have an announcement to make, as you all know (y/n)-chin is my girlfriend and your queen in toman..." he stops for a moment, watching his men. A smile slowly forms on his lips, confusing them, "I'm happy to announce the pregnancy of my girl. In short, we're having a baby!"

Silence was heard for a brief moment as all the members were shocked by the news. Soon cheers were loudly heard as the men congratulate their leader and their queen.

(y/n) covers her red face in embarrassment when baji and the others come rushing at her, hugging her and smiling. Heck, even mitsuya offers to make baby clothes just for her, such a sweet boi. She thanks them all, even patting takemichi on the head as he sobs, muttering something about 'too young to get pregnant but I'm happy for you anyways!'