42

Two months Later

(y/n)'s tummy has began showing and mikey, izana, his friends, and toman were ecstatic. They were often fighting on who was gonna be the best uncle to her baby, which she found adorable.

sango, on the other hand, was jealous. She was glaring daggers at the (h/c)-ette. Her plan was now set, all that is left is the timing. Soon, she will get mikey all to herself, she could barely contain herself from excitement. She pretended to lay off the short blonde and make it seem she was now simply acquaintances with him, which worked as the toman boys didn't give her anymore disapproving looks. If only they knew...she was about to become their queen instead.

A week later, (y/n) was walking home by herself after her appointment with the doctor and everything, wanting some fresh air, she had told her mom to go on ahead with the car since the vehicle was making her nauseous. She was prescribed some medications for the beginning of her pregnancy and given a list of what to do and eat. She tucks it into her bag. She rummages through her stuff to take her phone out to let her brother know she's coming over since she wants to tell him everything, when she heard fast approaching footsteps and something hard hitting her head.

She collapses on the ground, black dots appearing in her vision as she see's a group of men surrounding her before she blacks out completely.

She didn't know how long she was unconscious but when she was in the process of waking up, she smelt the scent of cargo and other material. She groans softly, head pounding and ears ringing. She weakly flutters her eyes open and wearily looks around, seeing she was in a warehouse, from the broken window, she could see it was nighttime.

She tries to move but realizes she was strapped to a chair, her hands and ankles bound.

"well, well, look who's awake boys." (y/n) hears a mocking voice and footsteps approaching her till they stood in front of her. She weakly glances up seeing a group of men she doesn't recognize but their gang uniform is what caught her eyes. The design was similar to sango's. She widened her eyes, realizing it was NightWing members.

"w-what's going on!?" She demands, looking around her as she tries to conceal her fear, "I thought NightWing is an alley to toman!"

One of the men chuckles, bending by the waist to be eye-level, "we are allies. unfortunately, our leader doesn't like you and you're getting in the way of her plans. That's why we're here and you are tied up....to kill you and that unborn child so sango can take her rightful place as mikey's queen and his girlfriend." He smirks wickedly, whispering in (y/n)'s ear, "i bet they're fucking right now in his bed, after all, she did go to his house all dressed up."

(y/n)'s heart drops to her chest, a feeling of cold water washes over her as tears drip down her cheeks like waterfalls. Her chest pains badly at the thought of mikey and sango in bed together while she's stuck in a dingy, smelly, warehouse. She cries, her sounds echoing through the walls. She knows he wouldn't cheat but the sliver of doubt was always inside her, making her feel inferior as if she wasn't good enough nor deserving of his love and attention.

"no one is gonna come for you, doll. so you might as well give in and let us end this, kay? it'll be quick, one bullet to the head and the other to the stomach and then sango and mikey will be happy." The man chuckles heartlessly, taking out his gun and checking the bullets before cocking it, pointing it at her head, "nighty-night, (y/n)." He mocks, the other guys laughing.

(y/n) closes her eyes, this was it. No one was coming. She was somewhere in tokyo and it would take however long for toman, her brother, or anyone to find her in time before the shots were fired.

This wasn't a story where the hero walks in to save the day...this is real life...she was gonna die here all alone with her unborn baby.....

.....will mikey miss her...?