23

Warning: Smut

A creaking sound was heard followed by moans and grunts. mikey's room was dark, the only source of light was the moonlight entering through the window of the curtains, the bed lightly banging on the wall with each movement occurring between the couple.

The short male stares down at (y/n), sweat gliding down his chest as his hips continuously clash with hers in a skin-slapping motion, his cock sliding in and out in a rhythmically. His hands had her legs to her chest, hovering her with a smirk.

"mhm...~...manjiro!..*gasps*...more..!" The (h/c)-ette pleads out, feeling so much pleasure course through her like a holy river. Her body on fire as she feels the short blonde's touch on her skin, head twisting to the side as he pounds into her, reveling in their own lust and desire for each other.

mikey grins smugly, only he can make her feel like this...his touch alone is enough to cause sparks to fly. It was electric and buzzing. oh, how he couldn't get enough of his precious darlin's smooth skin and luscious lips, her tightness was marvelous to his cock, "faster, huh?" He groans out, quickening his pace.

His blonde locks clung to his face due to sweat, but he didn't give a fuck, right now he was loving the most important girl in his life right now. His lips attach themselves to her neck, sucking and biting as he left hickies on her neck, marking her...claiming her as his.

(y/n) tosses her head back, eyes clenched shut as she sobs in pleasure, "manjiro...!" She cries out, wrapping her limbs around his body, moving in sync with him. The couple could feel their highs reaching peak and before long both their releases come undone, his cum mixing with her own fluids...filling her to the brim....

Both of them pant before mikey removes himself from her entrance, flopping down beside her and staring up at the ceiling in silence. He turns his obsidian gaze towards the (h/c)-ette, pulling her on top him as they cover up under the sheets, "you did good, my (y/n)-chin." He murmurs, kissing her head, "especially your tightness."

She hums sleepily, eyes drooping in exhaustion before she falls asleep in his arms, snoozing away. He chuckles, closing his eyes too as he sighs in content. He loves s3x with (y/n), it's always messy and passionate, just the way he likes it, he only wishes he could bury his cOcK into her and keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mikey and (y/n) were on the rooftop of the school, spending time together, the short blonde was lying his head on her lap, obsidian hues staring into the bright sky. Today, he didn't feel like skipping school.

His girlfriend was snacking on her blueberries as it was lunch time, her and mikey had already shared her bento box and his (emma makes one for him). Their eyes dart to the door when it slams open, revealing draken.

The tall male spots the two of them and sighs, stuffing his hands in his pocket as he approaches them, "there you guys are," he kicks mikey lightly, the short blonde huffing, "oi, why didn't you tell me you were gonna hang with your wifey?..i wouldn't have went on this wild goose-chase for you in the school." A vein pops on his head, before he clicks his tongue in annoyance, muttering, "i don't need to hear you guys fuck again..."

(y/n) went bright red as she covers her face in embarrassment at the fact the tall blonde has heard them *woo-hooing* in the empty rooms of the school, "oh my god!.." she glares at her boyfriend, "i told you we shouldn't have done it but you were so persistent, huh!"

mikey laughs offhandedly, sitting up and criss-crossing his legs, "what's the big deal, ken-chin?..I'm sure you hear that all the time, don't you?" The said male grumbles in response, "besides, you know I can't resist you, (y/n)-chin." He smiles at her like everything is alright.

(y/n) huffs, not saying a word as she gives her boyfriend the stink eye, scooting over. He pouts at her, not liking that.

"just because i hear it all the time in there (brothel) ..doesn't mean i have to hear it when I'm with you." draken pointedly says.

mikey rolls his eyes as he brings (y/n) back to him by her waist, hearing the small yelp that escapes her cute lips, "you're just jealous." He smirks. draken irks, raising his fist as a threat with a 'you piece of shit!'

The tall male then sighs, waving his hand as he decides to leave the rooftop. He was definitely gonna skip school today. He lightly shuts the door close behind leaving the couple behind.

(y/n) huffs, eyeing her boyfriend, "next time please lets not do it in the classroom again, i don't want be caught having sex in public and seen as a slut." She mutters under breath, knowing damn well how students can bully others over the smallest things,

mikey sighs, looking at her in silence. The two stare at each other, "...not happening!" He grins mischievously, ignoring her harmless slaps to the chest as he chuckles, "classroom sex is one of the best, it's the thrill of being caught that really matters." He points out with a smug grin.

"...sex maniac..." the (h/c)-ette sighs with a faint smile and shake of her head, closing up her bento box and getting ready to leave as lunch was almost over. mikey pouts but chuckles afterwards, getting up to follow after her.

The two walk downstairs and went to their own separate classroom, although she had to convince the short male to go otherwise he would've followed her to her own and since neither the school knows about them dating..she wanted to keep it that way. Less fucking gossip for her.

Once school was over, the short male waited for her outside like he usually did to drop her home safely. He kissed her on the lips when (y/n) was near, chuckling at her reddened cheeks as he gestures for her to hop on behind him, grinning when he feels her arms around his torso as he drives them down the road in a comfortable silence.

A/n: enjoy!!!