16

A/n: slight lemon/lime

Musashi festival, the event taking place tonight. (y/n) was excited because manjiro was going to take her and she wants to spend some alone time with him. She hadn't got a kimono yet so she's deciding which shops are gonna be the best.

The female sits in class as she writes notes, copying what the teacher has written on the boards. She hears her phone vibrating in her bag and smiles, shaking her head as she knows who it is. She hears her device repeating the same rhythm till it abruptly stops, she shakes it off, thinking her boyfriend has finally realized she won't be answering any time soon.

Footsteps were heard approaching the classroom as the door slides open with a bang, causing everyone to look up, including the teacher. mikey has a pout on his face as he stares at (y/n) from where she sat on her desk, before stomping towards her, "(y/n)-chin!! stop ignoring my calls! Come on, i want to take you somewhere!"

(y/n) breaks out of her daze when she feels mikey's hand on her wrist tugging her out from her seat, "m-manjiro..wait! we're still in the middle of class!" She tries to stop him, watching as he quickly stuffs her books in her bag and carries it in his other hand before dragging them both out, the students and teacher watching them with open mouths, wondering what was going on.

The couple is alone in the hallway as mikey takes her to the empty music room that no one ever uses, gently pushing her in before following her inside, shutting the door closed and locking it before facing her.

(y/n) was confused, "manjiro, what is the reason you brought me here? you hardly take me out from class, unless it's for a good reason!" She crosses her arms with a frown, giving him a look.

mikey grins innocently, "it is a good reason!" he pauses, "i'm horny." He bluntly says afterward. A brief moment of silence passes them as they stare at one another before he receives a smack on the head, "ow!" He rubs the spot gently.

(y/n) glares, cheeks red, "manjiro!..you can't just take me out of class because you're...horny!!" She whispers harshly at the end, berating him. He chuckles, leaning against the desk.

"i was joking," he says, pushing his blonde hair back, "i wanted to tell you that tonight i'm coming to pick you up from your house for the festival. So dress extra nice for me, okay?" He grins, stuffing his hands in his pockets loosely.

The (h/c)-ette was in disbelief as she says, "so you couldn't have waited till school ends?" He shakes his head 'no.' She sighs, "fine, what time though?" He tells her 7:30. The two stand in silence in the quiet music room before her boyfriend breaks the silence once more.

"but i really am i horny though.." mikey's voice lowered into something deep as his obsidian hues pinned her on the spot, slowly approaching her till he backs her up on the empty teacher's desk. He smirks, "lemme love you, (y/n)-chin.." he then kisses her, their lips smashing together in a deep kiss.

He moves his lips all over her neck, giving her hickies along the way, his fingers fondling her breasts and groping firmly, getting her wet. He quickly maneuvers (y/n) so she's lying on the desk, legs spread wide open for him, cheeks red and aflame as she looks up at him with doe eyes, his cock twitching at the sight. He licks his lips.

mikey's fingers unzip his pants, revealing his hardened member ready to penetrate her. He slides her underwear down a bit to get enough access to her wet hole before sliding in with a deep thrust, her toes curling and mouth agape, she whimpers, "m-manjiro...we shouldn't...mhm...!..." she tries to say as he begins to thrust.

He groans deeply in her ear, hands planted firmly on either side of her head, nails scratching the wood of the desk as he moves his cock in and out of his (h/c)-ette girlfriend, "fuck..!..." the desk they were fucking on was shaking slightly. He loves her Pu33Y so much.

As the two were lost in their world, uncaring who might pass by, draken, who was looking for mikey in the quiet hallways, stumbles upon their lewd voices in the closed music room, a shocked and embarrassed look on his face. He quickly walks away, face red as he tries to forget the traumatizing situation he just experienced...i'll call mikey later...he thought with a sweatdrop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening hours and (y/n) was getting ready for the festival. She did her hair in (whatever style) and puts on a little makeup which was really foundation and some lipgloss/lipstick. She spritz on some fragrance and smiles at herself in the mirror.

Her kimono was a orange and lavender color with feather-like patterns decorating the bottom part. She wraps a pashmina scarf around her to keep warm before heading downstairs.

Her mother gives her a bright smile, "oh, my!" She gasps, "you look absolutely beautiful, my darling." She compliments, the two females giggling.

"thanks, ma. I'll just wait by the door for manjiro," (y/n) glances at the clock, "he should be coming at anytime." She says, her mother nodding as she goes back to watching tv.

The (h/c)-ette waits by the door patiently and when 7:30 hit, mikey did not come. She shrugs it off, thinking he was running a bit late. Another thirty minutes pass and he still hasn't shown up. Her eyes start to water, wondering where he is. He wasn't even answering any of her texts, which was unusual because he always does.

She didn't want to tell her mother that her boyfriend was a no-show, so she decided to take the bus all the way to the festival, surmising the others must have already arrived.

(y/n)'s alone as she wanders through the festival by herself, wondering where the others are. She smiles softly as she sees little children running around happily. She decided to not let the situation from earlier bother her, she'll have plenty of time to grill her boyfriend when he does respond to her.

She was so lost in her little world that she didn't realize that takemichi was looking for her desperately. Earlier he met up with mitsuya and the crybaby blonde told the division captain that he has someone else to look for before rushing off.

Luckily for him, the crybaby blonde spots her in front one of the stalls, a relieved look on his face as he calls out to her, "(y/n)-chan!" He waves his hand in her direction, prompting her to look.

"takemichi?" She wonders, walking up to him confused but happy to see a familiar face, "where's hinata?..aren't you supposed to be with her?" She queries.

He shakes his head, not responding as he grabs her wrist, "we don't have time for that, we need to get to draken-kun." He rushes them through the crowds. He wasn't out of the woods yet, the (h/c)-ette could still be hurt.

The two soon arrive at a parking lot where they see draken, mitsuya, and emma followed by kiyomasa and his goons and some moebius members.

takemichi looks at (y/n) with serious eyes, "(y/n)-chan, stay with emma and don't interfere." He instructs before going to the others, leaving the girl all by herself as she goes to the honey-blonde female.

(y/n) was so confused, just what was happening!?

A/n; enjoy!!!!