•|Custody - Jungkook|• 14

-Yes, I know, another Jungkook chapter so soon? I had a random idea to make this chapter so Im doing it, hope you guys like it. - :]

Y/n: 14

Jungkook: 21

''She's going with me."

"No way, she is going to take my side, she would never choose a cheater over me, you jerk!"

"I'm not the only one who cheated, you cheated on me too, who is Young-jae?"

''You've been checking my phone again? bitch!!"

That's the drama from her parent's side, Apparently, they are getting a divorce and fighting over who I would choose in the custody trial.

But she had another plan, since Jungkook and her other brothers were old enough, she was going to choose to go with them, not her parents. 

Why?

Her parents are abusive, selfish, and careless. She hated them, she just hated them. She would never go with them, never.

She got scared when she heard her father knock on her door, she was curled into a ball, her head leaning against the wall.

"Open the door Y/n, you're coming with me!!"

"No she isn't, she has to go through the custody trial first!!" 

You were on the verge of crying, you reluctantly opened the door.

"ah, my daughter, come here.."

Your father grabbed you with his arms.

"N-No..."

You managed to strangle loose.

You pushed past him and ran to Jungkook's room.

You immediately hugged him. 

''K-Kook..Im scared.." You said, starting to sob. 

He hugged you back. 

"Don't be scared alright? I promise I won't let any of them take you, not on my watch." He said, placing a kiss on your head. 

You nodded and hugged him tighter.

"A-are you sure?'' 

Jungkook nodded and wiped your tears away.

"Come, we have to go to court now, nothing will happen to you, I promise." He said softly.

there were many people in court with stern looks on their faces, Defendents from my father's side and mother's side were there as well. Our parents sat down on one side, me and Jungkook were sitting on the other side.

I was nervous, I felt as if I couldn't keep still. 

"Order!"

Everyone sat down in their seats, the courtroom fell silent.

"I am here to address a custody trial for the Jeon family. I believe there has been word about 'abuse' in the household, speaking from past cases.''

Don't be surprised, this isn't the first time I've been to court, but it surely is the first time the case is in a matter of separation.

"May the Jeon family come to the front to make a statement in this matter."

We came up to the front, I was a nervous wreck, Jungkook gave me a soft pat on the shoulder to calm me down.