•|Panic attack- Taehyung|• 15

"Im sorry, she didn't make it." The doctor told me. No..no no... this couldn't be happening, my only best and real freind, Ari, died, she died in a car crash. "No..she...didn't..." I couldn't even finish my sentence, I just ran home, tears streaming down my cheeks, I immediately rushed into the house, not knowing what to do.

I was going to go to my room, when I felt someone pull me into his embrace, It was Taehyung. "She didn't make it, did she?" He asked me softly. "N-no.." I said, the words barely came out of my mouth and ended up in a whisper.

My breathing got heavy as I sobbed on his chest. "Relax..relax...it's okay.." he said in a soft voice, rubbing my back gently to calm me down. "Your having a panic attack Y/n.." he said, lifting me up.

I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He took me to his room and closed the door, he then walked around the room with me in his arms. My breathing got heavier as I cried on his shoulder.

"Shh..it's okay..." he said softly, rubbing my back continuously to calm me down. He kissed me on my forehead softly, and continued trying to calm me down, he sat on his bed and placed me onto his lap while I cried. He continued rubbing my back, my head lying on his shoulder.

I stopped breathing heavily, but the crying didn't stop, I continued sobbing on Taehyung's shoulder as he comforted me..."It's alright..don't worry..im here..im here.." he told me.

I stopped crying after a whole hour of crying in Taehyung's embrace, and he didn't leave my side and comforted me the whole time.

He then gently wiped the remaining tears on my face away.

"It's okay to cry..you lost your best freind...but remember, I'm here, I'm your brother and your best freind, hm?" He said softly.

I nodded.

He laid me down into his bed and laid beside me, he then hugged me softly. I hugged him back.

He caressed my hair softly.

"Don't worry..im your brother and your best freind and I'll always be here for you, I won't ever leave you."

||Panic attack||