•|Injury-Taehyung|• 16

Y/n: 16

Taehyung: 25

You were In your room to practice dancing, you were a trainee in Big hit entertainment.

You were about to do a step which required movement with your feet.

You suddenly slipped on the carpet and fell down, the loud sound of your thumping caused the lamp on the side table to shake a little.

You thought you were fine, it did hurt though, that's until you tried to get up, and noticed there was a cut in your leg, and it was heavily bleeding, you realized it must have hit a sharp edge of the carpet.

Taehyung came into your room because of the loud thump.

He looked down at you and saw your foot bleeding.

"Y/n..it's bleeding.." he said.

He then got a first aid kid and bend down beside you.

He cleaned off the blood first, but the cut was still heavily bleeding.

He placed ice wrapped around a tissue and placed it on the cut.

It stopped bleeding 5 minutes later.

He then removed the ice and applied cream on it.

He placed a bandage on it.

He then lifted me up gently and placed me onto the bed.

He then sat beside me.

"Now tell me.. how did you get hurt..?" He asked me softly.

"I was practicing the dance moves..then I got hurt and my foot got cut at the edge of the carpet when I fell.." I said.

He then side hugged me softly.

"Don't overwork yourself Y/n...and becareful next time, don't dance for at least a week okay?" Taehyung said.

"But Tae..." I said.

"Y/n.."

"Fine.." I said.

Taehyung placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks Taehyung.."

"Of course Y/n..." Taehyung said.

||Injury||

(This actually happened to me today..I slipped in the kitchen..it burns but it didn't hurt that much. So now I made a scenario based on it. :] )