•|Take it slow -Yoongi|• 15

Y/n: 15

Yoongi : 26

You were in the hallways when suddenly someone pushed you from behind, you got up and turned around to see Hara, she was a bully in your school, she was part of the cheerleading team, her and her boyfriend Seojun, part of the soccer team, just wouldn't leave people alone.

"What do you want from me Hara?" I asked, annoyed and cold. Suddenly, Seojun appeared next to her and smirked at me. "Nothing...I just noticed you gained weight recently, so I was just wondering if you could get up if I pushed you..." she said, giggling. I didn't even know how to reply.

I tried to leave when suddenly Seojun pinned me to the wall. "Your not going anywhere." He said. "Why? What do you want from me?" I asked. He then pinched me. "Ouch..What was that for?" I pushed him, but he didn't budge. "Do my homework for 1 week and I'll let you go, deal?" He said. I hesitated.

He then started to hit me and I just pushed him and ran. I had a few marks on my hands and I heard Hara and Seojun laugh, I felt tears sting my eyes, why does this have to happen to me of all people? I didn't even want to stay in school anymore.

I ran out the back door of the school and just went home. I opened the door with the keys and was about to run up to my room, when I felt someone grab my wrist, I turned around to see Yoongi.

"Why are you home early?" He asked softly, seeing the tears in my eyes. I started to cry and hugged him. Yoongi hugged me back. "Why are you crying..hm?" "Y-Yoongi I w-want to c-change school's p-please.." I said through tears, crying on his chest.

"Let's talk about it first hm?" He said, lifting me up and taking me to his room. He sat down and placed me onto his lap, his arms wrapped around me. "What happened in school hm?" He asked softly. I told him about being bullied by Hara and her boyfriend, including her comment on my weight.

Yoongi immediately lifted me up again. "I promise I'll get them expelled, and your sudden gain weight was from stress..I know that Y/n..but it isn't your fault at all..don't feel bad because a bully made fun of it, it's okay y/n, take it slow..your only 15.." he said softly while rubbing my back.

He then sat down on the bed and placed me next to him, he then wiped my tears away softly. He then kissed me on the head. "You don't have to change school's..I'll take care of it..hm?" He told me.

I nodded and hugged him tight.

He hugged me back softly.

"Take it slow Y/n...remember that."

||Take it slow||