Our true ending [Chapter 35]

Narda's POV:

I was only in the crowd of people watching Regina from afar because I was near the street hanging papers that were in my hand but someone pushed me into the red carpet and where that leads me now is facing Regina who took my mask and hat off.

She grabbed my wrist, pulling me inside the big building. "Mam Regina welcome! Nasan po yung invite nang kasama mo?" The guard asked.

"Shes with me" She said and didnt stop walking.
"Regina" I said while she continued walking and finally stopped when we reached an empty hallway near the bathroom.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" She asked and faced me.
I stayed silent as I looked at her, oh god did I miss her. Her beautiful face, pretty brown eyes, her nose, her lips, cheeks and forhead.

"Answer me!" She yelled and I blinked.
"Why are you here?!" She asked and looked down to my hand that was holding a bunch of papers.

She took my wrist and took the papers from my hand. "Your the one thats been hanging these up for 4 months?!" She asked and I gulped.

"Narda where the hell have you been? How could you- How could you leave me?!" She shouted out.

She then threw the papers to the ground.
"What the hell have you been doing?!....Why wont you answer me?" She asked.

I kneeled down, picking up the papers and stood back up. "I hung these papers up for 4 months and the rumor is finally going down" I said while smiling slightly.

"Your not answering my questions" She said and crossed her arms.

"The day before I left, when you were in your office looking unhappy and over working yourself to get rid of all the posts about the rumors but they were endless" I continued.

"I knew I had to leave" I said.
"I knew I had to fix things first," I said.

"I wanted to fix the rumor for you but in order to do that I had to leave Regina-"

"Why didnt you tell me?" She said as tears rolled down her face, and the mascara she had on came with it.

"I could care less if I had to overwork myself because I was doing it for you!" She shouted.

"Kaya nga Regina! Kaya nga ako umalis, you tell me to put myself first when you dont even put yourself first" I replied.

"You should have been putting your priorities first not some rumor that I should have been the one fixing" I said.

"We both knew that rumor would have never went away if I stayed with you and would have gotten worse if I married you" I said.

"So ano? Hahayain mo yung mga tao mag sunod sa buhay mo?!" She asked.

"I know I hurt you Regina, Im sorry" I said.
"Im sorry for everything you had to go through because of me, Im sorry" I repeated.

"I regret what I did so I tried to make the best of it" I said. "Now the rumor is going away, and your getting better-"

"I am not getting better" She said.
"I was never even near better!" She yelled.
"You left me all because of a stupid rumor andI fought it for you-"

"Im sorry" I said.
"I told you I tried for the past almost 4 months, I regret it and Id do anything to make it up to you Regina" I told her.

"I just thought if I left and fixed things on my own I would be protecting you but it did the opposite and I see that now so Im sorry! I didnt deserve you, I never did" I said.

"Watch your mouth" She said.

"I was struggling for the past months, trying to get over you, trying to get rid of that rumor, nothing worked so I ignored everything relating to you" She said.

"Im sorry" I repeated for the hundredth time.
"Do you still love me?" She asked and I looked up at her worried eyes.

"Not a single day has gone by without you in my mind Regina, of course I still love you, how couldnt I?" I said and walked closer up to her, putting my hand on her cheek and wiping the tears away.

"You hurt me so much Narda" She said and hugging me. "Im sorry" I whispered and hugged her back.

"I missed you" She said.
"I missed you more" I replied.

She then broke the hug and leaned down to my height, kissing my lips.

The lips I have been wanting to kiss in forever, her soft, soft lips.

I was wrong, my good ending wouldnt exist without them, Regina and Belle.

Belle is the reason were here and I couldnt be more thankful, I am going to be the best mom for her, once I marry the love of my life of course..which is The Regina Vanguardia, anak nang president, and the theif of my heart.

__________________________________