Forgive me [Chapter 24]

Narda's POV:

Once I got home I couldnt help but fall to the ground on and sit there while leaning onto the wall next to the door.

I should have told her, I knew I was at fault, Regina just wanted to keep her daughter safe and make her happy.

I get my phone out of my purse and open twitter.
There were many reports about the party and Alex.

"Break up naba silang Narda Custodio and Regina Vanguardia?"

"Bumalik na yung ex ni Regina Vanguardia!"

I checked the comments of the tweet and sighed.

"I knew it! Hindi naman mag tatagal sila"

"Nag break naba sila?"

"Ano mag reremarry sila ni Regina at Alex?"

I turned off my phone and stood up from the ground.

"Oh apo ano nang yare?" Lola asked as she entered the house.

"Hinahanap ko kayo sa party para sabay na tayo mag uwi, nasan ba kayo?" I asked her and Ding.

"Nag stop by muna kami sa store kasi" Ding said.
"Okay kalang ba apo?" Lola asked.

"Tutulog nalang ako" I said.
"Maaga pa" Lola said.

"Pagod naman nako" I said and went to my room, closing the door.

I open my phone and go to Regina's contact.

Narda: Love sorry na, Im really sorry. I should have told you to keep you and Belle safe, Im really sorry.
I'll do anything to make it up to you

Seen but she didnt reply.

I got to bed even though it was only 6pm, I lied there thinking about what I did in guilt.

The next day

I had work at the mall, its going to be roaming with interviewers again I bet, new rumor, more people ineterested.

I sighed as I put on my backpack.
"Wag kana pumasok apo" Lola said.

"Hindi, kaylangan ko pumasok, okay lang naman ako La, promise" I said and she nodded.
"Ingat ka" She said.

I walked outside of the house to see Brian and Mara waiting in the car.

"Huy Bess, okay kalang?" Mara asked as I got in the car.

"Oo naman, Regina is the one you should be asking" I mumbled and put the seat belt on.

"I was at fault" I added.

"wag kana nga mag tanong, na ruruin mo yung mood" Brian said to Mara and started driving.

"Ano ba kayo, okay lang ako, mas worried pa ko kay Regina" I said.

"Naka uwi ba kayong kagabi safely?" I asked.
"Oo naman" Brian replied.

"So ano Bess? Ano na gagawin mo?" Mara asked.
"I'll go to her house later and apologize formally" I replied.

"Pag hindi yun nag work, I'll say sorry everyday if I have to" I added.

Once we got to work the hallways were filled with people.

I also saw paparazzi's coming for me.
"Si Narda Custodio!"

"Nag break ba kayo ni Regina Vanguardia?!"

"Ano nang yare?"

"Bumalik naba si Regina kay Alex"

Luckily Brian pushed them away from me and I got to the DL shop safely.

"I guess I cant be cashier today?" I asked Boss who looked so tired of paparazzi's.

"Eh ano pa ba?" He said and went over to the cashier.

"Sorry na" I mumbled.

After work

Brian offered to drop me off to Regina's place.

"Goodluck Bess!" Mara said and I took a deep breath in as I got out of the car and waved Brian and Mara bye.

I looked at Regina's mansion and gulped before walking up to the gate and ringing the doorbell.

"Hello po Narda" The guard said from the speaker.
"Hi po, pwede ba kong pumasok? Gusto ko lang kausapin si Regina" I said.

"Ay tatanungin ko muna si Regina, teka" He said and I gripped onto my backpack tighter because I was nervous.

"Lalabas nalang daw sya sayo" The guard said.
"Sige po salamat" I replied.

I saw Regina walk out of the mansions door and slowly make her way to the gate where I was standing and waiting.

The gate then automatically opened and I just looked at Regina who was getting closer.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito" She asked while her arms were crossed.

"Okay kalang ba? Si Belle? Okay lang ba kayo?" I asked.

"Belle is fine, Narda what are you doing here?" She asked in a serious tone.

"I just wanted to make sure your okay, and to apologize" I said and she sighed.

"Im really sorry Regina, I know that I should have told you but I wont ever keep anything from you, promise ko" I said and she just looked at me in silence.

"Im sorry, okay lang naman pag hindi mo ko iforgive ngayon, babalik nalang ako bukas" I added.

"Sorry na" I repeated.
"I didnt mean for Belle's birthday to be ruined, I know you trusted me" I kept talking because she wouldnt budge or say anything.

"I didnt just trust you, I believed that you wouldnt keep anything from me, Im your girlfriend and I should know" She said.

"Im really sorry Regina, mahal na mahal kita,
I just didnt want to ruin your mood but I know what consequences you get when you keep something from the people you love" I said.

"Belle misses you" She mumbled under her breath.
"Ano?" I asked.

"I said Belle misses you!" She yelled in frustration and I smiled slightly. "She keeps asking where you are and when you'll come to see her, it hasnt even been a full day yet" She added.

"Im sorry" I said.
"Forgive me?" I begged.
"I'll do anything to make it up to you" I added.

"Talaga ba?" She asked and I nodded.
"Wag na. I dont want to take advantage of that" She said.

"I forgive you" She said and I smiled.

"Ano? Wala ba akong kiss? Walang hug?!" She complained and I smiled even more as I walked up to her, kissing her on the lips and hugging her.

__________________________________