Shock [Chapter 7]

Narda's POV:

I rub my eyes a little, I then widen my eyes realising Im still at Regina's house. I quickly sit up and look around realising there was a blanket on me.

"Regina" I said and see her sitting next to me on the couch using her computer on her lap.

"Your awake" She smiled.
"Im so sorry I fell aslee-"

"dont worry about it, Belle is still fast asleep anyway" She said and I nodded. "Sige uuwi nako" I said and was about to stand up.

"Wait" She said and I sat back down.
"How did you do it?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ano?" I asked.
"Every single time I leave home and have Belle be babysat by maids she's always crying when I get home" She said.

"This is the first time in 6 years she wasnt crying when I got home" She added and I raised both my eyebrows in shock.

"Theres just something special about you" She said and squinted her eyes a little. "Ano?" I laughed slightly.

"Im not kidding, thank you Narda, really" She said and I smiled. "Ofcourse, hindi naman mahirap mag alaga kay Belle" I said.

"I'll send you the payment" She said.
"Wag na!" I shook my head.
"No really I want you to have it Narda" She said.

"I'll send one of my drivers to get you home safe okay?" She said.

"Sus- Mag tataxi nalang ako" I said.
"I insist" She said and put her laptop down on the couch and stood up.

"Okay lang ako talaga" I said and stood up aswell.
"Narda I insist" She repeated.

She slowly walked up to me "Hindi nga okay lang eh" I kept denying her offer.

I was about to walk back but tripped on the carpet, "Narda!" Regina shouted and grabbed my hand to help me.

"Aray!" I yelled and rubbed my back as I sat up.
I realised Regina also fell and was on her knees rubbing her elbow.

"Okay kalang?!" I panicked.
"Yes, are you?" She asked.
"Oo" I replied but still sounded worried.

"I should be more careful" I mumbled and see Regina laughing a little. "Your funny" She said.

"Pano?" I asked and she fixed her sitting position on the ground. "You just are" She smiled.

Her gaze went down onto my lips which made me worry "Sorry do I have something on my face?" I asked and was about to rub my lips with my hand but she stopped me.

She grabbed my wrist and stopped me from doing so "Hindi, wala" She said and looked into my eyes instead of my lips.

"Sige uuwi nako ha, taxi nalang" I said.
"Your stubborn, I said I insist" She replied.
"Do as I say" She said and I smiled slightly.

"Yes Mam" I whispered.
"Ano?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said and smiled.
"Narda Im not playing games, say it again" She said.
"Its not important" I replied.

"Narda" She said and raised her eyebrows.
"I just said Yes Mam" I replied.

"I told you it wasnt important-"
I was cut off.

Regina leaned into my face and kissed me.
I looked at her in shock after she broke the kiss.

"Im sorry, I couldnt hold it in" She said as I stood up slowly from the ground.

"I-.." I couldnt find the words to reply her with.
"Im sorry were you shocked? Ive just never been tempted to kiss anyone but you before" She blurted out and stood up from the ground.

"Its okay, calm down" I said and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Mommy?" Belle said and we looked over to her sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes because her sleep was ruined.

"Belle" Regina said.
"I should get home muna" I said.

"Sige..ingat ka" Regina said and I smiled a little and left.

"The presidents daughter kissed me" I whispered to myself still in shock as I entered a taxi.

But weve only met each other a couple of times just how could she be tempted to kiss me?...

Once I got home I quickly went into my bed to process what had happened.

"Regina kissed me" I kept saying to myself.

Why am I so affected?
And why does it feel good that it happened?

I shake my head.

I cant have feelings for someone I barely know, I mean shes really pretty, has an adorable gummy smile-

"Stop yourself Narda!" I yelled at myself.
I got a notification and grabbed my phone quickly from the bed table thinking it was Regina.

Mara: Bess! Ano nang yare?

I sighed in disapointment, I thought it was Regina.

Narda: Anong ibig mong sabihin?
Mara: Sa bahay ni Regina?
Mara: Ano mansion ba yung bahay nya?
Narda: Oo, mayaman yun ofcourse
Mara: ay suus
Mara: When will you guys meet up again?
Narda: Luh ano?
Mara: Sige whatever goodnight na
Narda: Goodnight

I turned off my phone and just stared into my ceiling roof until I fell asleep.

___________________________________