Worried [Chapter 11]

Regina's POV:

Im currently driving to Narda's house, I told her yesterday that if she didnt respond to me it will bug me and I will drive to her house.

I wasnt kidding
I was serious

Once I made it to Narda's house I parked and got out of the car. I then walked up to her house and knocked.

"Hello? Sino to" A voice asked and opened the door.
"Regina Vanguardia" The lady said and looked shocked.

"Hi po, Im here to check on Narda" I said.
"Si Narda? Apo ko?" She said and I widened my eyes.

"Kamusta po" I said and took her hand to bless.
"Ay sus, ang bait mo naman" She said and I smiled.

"Is Narda home po?" I asked.
"May sakit sya, lagnat" She said and I started to get worried.

"Natutulog lang sya sa room nya" She continued.
"Could I maybe see her?" I asked and she nodded.

She welcomed me into her nice and comfortable home, she then showed me Narda's door.

"Baka natutulog sya, pag may kaylangan ka tawagin ko lang ako ha" She said and I nodded.

She then left and went back into the kitchen, whatever she was cooking smelled amazing. I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly twist it.

I open the door carefully and check on her, she was asleep. I smiled, I then carefully walked up to her.
The blanket over her was falling off the bed.

I took the blanket and put it over her carefully and tucked her in. I then looked at her face, she was sleeping beautifully.

"Ang ganda mo naman matulog" I whispered.
I widen my eyes, realising what I was doing and what I said.

I was about to walk out of her bedroom but I felt a hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Regina?" She said in a husky voice.
"Narda!" I said and turned back around.
"Kamusta ka? Anong masakit sayo? May kaylangan kaba? Bibilin ko" I said and looked at her as she sat up.

"ano kaba, okay lang ako" She said and I took a seat at the edge of her bed.

"Salamat sa pag alala" She said and I smiled.
"Ofcourse" I replied.

"Bakit kapala nandito?" She asked.
"You werent answering my texts, and I got worried" I said and she smiled a little.

"Kinuha kasi ni Lola yung cellphone ko"She said.
"Hindi naman nako bata eh" She added and I laughed.

"Shes just taking care of you" I said.
"I know, but Im used to taking care of others" She replied.

"Well just try relaxing" I suggested.

"Oh I better get going" I said and stood up.
"Sige mag ingat ka" She said and smiled.

"You better text me once you have your phone back" I said seriously and she laughed. "Oo na" She replied and I smiled.

"Sige I'll see you soon" I said and left her room.
I bumped into someone by accident.

"Regina Vanguardia?!" The voice said and I looked at the figure. "Brian" I said and backed away from him.

"Ano ho ang gingawa nyo dito?" He asked and I see that he was carrying containers in his hand with food in them meaning they were for Narda.

"I was just checking on Narda" I said.
"And you? What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Im dropping off some food for Narda, she did the same when I was sick so its only fair" He said and I nodded.

"Sige, aalis nako" I said and walked away.
"Hi po, aalis na po ako" I said to Narda's Grandma.

"Sure kaba?! Kumain ka muna" She said.
"Hindi na po, salamat nalang. Nag iintay po kasi si Belle my daughter" I said and she nodded.

"Sige mag ingat ka ha" She replied and I nodded.

Fastforward>>>>After a few weeks, Narda has felt better and has gone back to work

[Present Day] Narda's POV:
At work

"Hey Bess! Mag karaoke ako mamaya kasama sila Noah, Ali at Julia, sama ka?" Mara asked as I put down boxes of new deliveries onto the cashier counter.

"Hindi, may gagawin ako mamaya" I said.
"Ano yun?" she asked.

"Si Belle" I said and Mara grinned.
"May gagawin lang si Regina for an hour, I dont mind" I said.

"Lagi nalang 'I dont mind' when it comes to Regina" She teased me.

"Tumigil kana, the rumors of us dating are already starting to disapear, if people remember then I wont get to work as a cashier register again!" I said and Mara just laughed.

"Bakit? Akala ko gusto mo sya" She whispered in my ear. "Hindi na! May priorities sya, anak nya at trabaho nya" I said.

"Pero lung wala liligawin mo noh?" She kept teasing me. "Whatever!" I mumbled and started opening the boxes.

___________________________________