Stunned [Chapter 17]

Regina's POV:

Narda came out of the fitting room and everything felt like it was in slow motion.

The yellow dress she was wearing and her hair up in a bun.

Oh my god

She was walking up to me and I stood up.
"Narda- I- wow..." I stuttered and she smiled.

I need to marry her, not just because she's pretty, shes everything I wanted and want.

My daughter loves her, shes respecting, caring, I could go on but really, shes just everything I want.

I need to marry her

I grabbed her hands "I am one lucky girl" I said and kissed her.

"Ikaw pa? Your the most beautiful person Ive seen on this planet Regina, I think Im the lucky one here" She said.

"But I swear, Ive never seen anyone as pretty as you..and I wont" I replied and smiled.

"Just how did I get so lucky meeting you?" I asked.
"It was because of me mommy" Belle said in the background, she was checking her dress out in the mirror.

I laughed a little because it was true.
"Your never getting rid of me, ever" I said and she smiled even more.

"Good" She replied.

"Im hungry mommy!" Belle said and whined.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked her as I helped her change back into her normal clothes.

"I want to eat out! With Miss Narda!" Belle replied and I raised both my eyebrows, I then look at Narda.

"Busy kaba? Kain muna tayo" I said.
"Sige, palit din muna ako" She replied and went back into the fitting room.

After I helped Belle getting dressed I stood up "Just sit and wait here, Im going to get changed to" I said and went to go inside a fitting room.

After changing

Belle was holding Narda's hand and wouldnt let go as we walked towards the exit of the dress shop.

Meanwhile I held Narda's hand on the other side.
"Life cant get any worse now can it" I mumbled and rested my head on Narda's shoulder as we walked.

Narda opened the door for us.

I couldnt stop smiling because of how happy I was until, my smile quickly faded and I pulled Belle back behind me.

"Regina" The figure said and I was stunned, I stared at the figure with a blank face while Narda was confused and just held tight to my hand.

"What are you doing here" I spat out coldly.
"That isnt a nice way to greet your ex" He chuckled slightly, rolling the sleeves up of the suit he was wearing and crossed his arms.

I took a glance at Narda who also looked stunned.
"I dont have time for this so let me ask you again. What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Isnt it obvious?" He asked and sighed.
"I came here to see Belle" He said and his gaze went down to Belle behind me but he couldnt see her.

"Mommy im hungry-"
"In a minute Belle" I said.

"Regina let me talk to her" He said.
"Get out of my face" I said in a meaningless way.

"Shes my biological daughter Regina, I have the right to-"

"Dont get me started!" I shouted.
"I raised her!" I continued.

"Where were you? Oh right, you were too busy being abusive" I started to mumble.

"I will never forgive you" I added.

"Regina" Narda whispered and pulled on my hand.
He scoffed "You really are something" He said.

"And who are you?" He asked as his gaze went to Narda. "Im-"

"Dont fucking talk to my girlfriend" I said and grabbed Belle's hand, holding tighter to Narda's hand and walked away quickly.

"You know you cant escape me!" He yelled and I gritted my teeth as I kept walking.

"This wont be the last time you'll see me!" He kept yelling and I walked faster.

"Teka lang Regina" Narda said but that didnt stop me.

"Belle's birthday is coming up after all" He yelled and I stopped walking.

I saw a taxi drive by infront of me and heard the door of the taxi car open and close meaning my ex was gone.

Tears swelled in my eyes and I sighed shiverly.
"Regina" Narda said and pulled me in for a warm hug.

"Nandito lang ako" She whispered.
"Im here" She repeated and the tears I held still rolled down my face.

I hugged her tightly.
"I promised diba? I will protect Belle, and you at whatever cost" She said after breaking the hug and her hands were on my cheeks wiping my tears away.

"Thank you Narda" I said.
"Mommy?" Belle said confusedly and I looked down at her.

"Who was that?" She asked and I didnt know what to say.

"Someome your mom used to know" Narda said and picked her up.

"Lets get inside the car muna" Narda added and looked at me.

__________________________________