Belle [Chapter 1]

Narda's POV:

"Huy gising na! Ma lalate kapa sa trabaho mo" Ding hit my shoulder with a pillow.

"Aray!" I groaned.
He kept hitting me "GISING NAKO!" I yelled and sat up giving him a glare.

He walked out of my room laughing.
I scratch my head "Tsk!" I mumbled and grabbed my phone from my bed table.

I stand up from the bed and get out of my room to get ready for work.

A few minutes later

"Sige bya na Lola" I waved before exiting the house and walking outside.

"Mara! Brian" I said excitedly and walked up to them, they were waiting at my gate in Brian's car.
"Nag intay ba kayo nang matagal?" I asked as I got inside their car.

"Hindi okay lang bess" Mara replied.
"Okay lang" Brian said and started driving.

We all worked in the same store at the mall.

"Anong araw naba?" Mara asked.
"Tuesday lang bakit?" I asked.

"Ay sus! Ang tagal pa nang saturdayyy" She groaned and I laughed. "Anong meron sa saturday?" Brian asked.

"Eh ano pa? Edi weekends! Walang pasok" Mara replied. "Parang ang sama nang gising mo" I said.

"Pagod lang ako" She said.
"Nag blind date ka nanaman kahapon noh?!" I said and she widened her eyes.

"Hindi noh!" She shook her head.

"Huy tumigil na kayo, nandito na tayo" Brian said as he parked the car.

"Lets just get this day over with" I said as we got out of the car.

"I heard Regina Vanguardia and her daughter Belle are shopping in the mall today" Mara said.
"Sino sila?" I asked.

"Huy ano kaba?!" Mara asked and hit my shoulder a little. "Aray- ilang beses nako na tamaan ngayon!" I whined.

"Mayaman sila, Si Rex Vanguardia tatay ni Regina, president yun dito ano kaba?" Brian said.

"I dont use social media often" I grunted as we walked up the stairs to the store we worked at.

"Then you should bess" Mara said.
"Hi Boss" We all greeted him as we entered the shop.

"Kamusta" He said.
"Pupunta si Regina Vanguardia at yung anak nya sa mall ngayon, baka naman pumasok pa sila sa shop natin so get to work!" He clapped.

We put on our uniforms and I got a box from the staff room to put clothes out on a hanging rack.

We worked in a clothing store.

"Ay Narda dumating nadaw yung mga deliveries nasa baba sa first floor, kunin mo nga" Boss said and I nodded.

"Kaylangan mo ba nang tulong?" Brian asked.
"Hindi okay lang" I replied and walked out of the store.

I walked in the hallways of the mall and made my way to the first floor.

I saw the delivery guy holding boxes and I waved at him. "Are these the clothes for DL Clothing shop?" I asked.

"Yes it is" He replied and handed me the boxes.
"Salamat" I said and walked back to the 2nd floor of the mall where the store I worked at was.

I saw a lot of people with cameras and flashing lights in the hallways, Im guessing the Vanguardia's are here.

I didnt mind it and continued walking through the crowd until I felt arms wrapping around my leg.

I quickly look down and see the little girl, she was crying.

I put the boxes down next to me and kneeled down to her. "Hey okay kalang?" I asked the little girl.

"Please help me find my Mommy, I dont like the flashing lights" She cried and I pouted feeling sad for the girl.

I pick up the boxes in my right arm and then pick up the little girl in my left arm.

"I will help you find your Mommy okay? I promise" I said and she wiped her tears.

"The flashing lights are chasing me po Miss" The girl said as I walked in the hallway towards the store.

"Bakit naman?" I asked.
"My mommy is Regina Vanguardia" She said and I widened my eyes as I entered the store.

"H-Huh?!" I asked and put the girl down carefully and the boxes as well.

"Oh yung deliveries!" Mara said and walked up to me but widened her eyes when she saw the little girl.

"Belle Vanguardia" Mara said.
"Narda kinidnap mo yung anak ni Regina Vanguardia?!" Mara yelled which caught my boss and Brian's attention.

"Huy hindi?! She needed help finding her mom so I took her with me" I said.

"She said the cameras were chasing her" I said.
I saw people infront of the store and flashing their camera lights.

The little girl then hugged me and I picked her up.
"We dont allow cameras here!" Boss yelled and tried to close the store doors but the paparazzi's and people wouldnt stop.

Brian then jumped into help our Boss.
"I want my mommy" The girl cried.

"I promise I'll get you to her we just need to get them outside of the store first okay?" I said and walked to the staff room with the girl.

I then put her down carefully on a chair and kneeled down to wipe her tears away. "Calm down muna okay? I have candy here do you want some?" I asked and grabbed my backpack.

"My mom said not to take candies from strangers" She said and I nodded. "Ah sige" I said and put my bag away.

"Wheres my daughter?!" A voice yelled and entered the staff room. I quickly stood up and turned around.

"Mommy!" The girl yelled and got off the chair running up to the woman, the woman also ran up to the little girl.

"Belle!" The woman said and kneeled down to hug her.

"Dont ever leave my side okay?!" The woman scolded her and then looked at me standing there.

"Hi po" I said.
"I asked her for help Mommy" Belle said.

The woman stood up and she was taller than me.
She picked up the girl in her hands and walked up to me.

"Thank you" She said.
"Ofcourse" I replied.
"No you dont understand, my daughter doesnt like just anyone" She said.

"Give me your number" She added and I widened my eyes a little. "Bakit po?-" I asked.

"So I could repay you someday" She replied.
"Ay hindi wag na po!" I said.

"I insist" She said.
"Pero-"
"Im Regina Vanguardia, the daughters president, are you really saying no to me?" She said and I gulped.

"Now come on, I owe you" She said and I finally took my phone out from my pants pocket.

She took it and typed with one hand because she was carrying her daughter with the other.
"Narda Custodio" She mumbled.

"Ano?" I asked.
"I like your name" She said and handed my phone back.

"Salamat" I said.
"I should be thanking you" She said.
"Thank you really" She said once again and I smiled.

"I'll see you around" She said and smiled back, she walked away.

___________________________________