The day [Chapter 28]

Narda's POV:
The next day

I woke up and noticed Regina was still fast asleep next to me so I carefully sit up and tried not to make some noise.

I got out of the bed and left the bedroom, closing the door.

I was going to cook breakfast until I see Belle in the living room. "Oh Belle?" I said and she looked over to me.

"Miss Narda!" She said.
"Why are you up so early?" I asked and sat down in the couch next to her. "I was trying to turn on the tv" She replied.

"Tv, aga aga naman" I said.
"Pleaseee" she begged with puppy eyes, I smiled.
"Oo na sige" I said and she handed me the remote.

I turned on the tv and put a kids show up for her.
"Anong gusto mo for breakfast?" I asked.
"Do you have pancake po?" She asked.

"Yes I think I packed some pancake mix" I replied and stood up. "Watch kalang nang tv ha? Stay here" I said and pat her head.

"Yes po" She replied.

I went to the kitchen, this cabin was big, to be honest I didnt even know if it was a cabin or a whole mansion.

I started cooking the pancakes but then stopped as I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Your awake early" she said in a husky voice and restingn her head on my shoulder.

"Mhm, gusto daw ni Belle nang pancake" I said.
"Well it smells really good" she said and I smiled.
"I have a surprise later" she whispered.

"Ano yun?" I asked. "Surprise nga eh" She replied and kissed me on the cheek.

"Im going to go get changed" She said and I nodded.
"Ikaw?" She asked. "Pag katapos ko dito sa pancake" I said.

"Sige" she replied and went back to the bedroom.

Hours later (Its around 3pm)
Regina's POV:

I was outside at the beach setting up my surprise, I spread out flower petals around the beach forming a heart.

I also spread out the flower petals in a line so Narda would know where to follow the flower petals.

Today is the day I am proposing to her.
Narda is currently playing games with Belle inside the cabin because I told them I had something to do outside.

I bought flowers, chocolates, a bear, almost everything you would get for a valentines day present.

I couldnt spoil Narda enough for how much she had made me and Belle happy.

Once I was finally done setting everything up I went back inside.

"Belle? Love?" I called out and saw them in the living room playing with cards. "Oh nandito pala kayo" I said and smiled.

"Anong ginawa mo sa labas?" Narda asked.
"Secret" I said.

"You'll find out soon enough" I added.
"Come, lets go" I said and they stood up.
"Is this the surpirse you were talking to me about Mommy?" Belle asked and I nodded.

I may have told Belle, I got too excited.

"Ano ba yung surpirse?" Narda asked impatiently.
"Basta, I hope you'll love it" I said as we made our way outside.

I held onto Narda and Belle's hand as we walked to the beach. "Oh? Flower petals?" Narda said and looked over to me confused.

We walked through the line of flower petals and made it to the center of the flower petals shaped like a heart.

I made Narda face me and Belle was standing next to me.

"Uy may teddy bear pa" Narda added and I laughed a little. "Wow chocolates and flowers?" She said as I handed the stuff to her.

"Ano to love?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"Look, the sun is setting" I said and Narda looked over to the sun.

"Ey wag mo ko idistract, gusto ko lang makita ka" Narda said and faced me again.

"Okay here goes" I said while feeling nervous.
My heart was pounding fast, the fastest it has ever been.

"Narda Custodio...." I continued.

"Will you marry me?"

__________________________________