Julia [Chapter 26]

Regina's POV:

I was sitting at a table with Mara and Brian on the other side and was watching Narda from afar.

She had a shocked expression on her face but then said something that made Julia smile. Now they were both laughing and talking.

"Wag ka mag alala Regina, baka may sinabi lang nakakatawa si Julia" Mara said and I looked at her, I forced a smile.

A few minutes later

Narda and Julia came back holding the food in trays.
"Mainit toh mag ingat kayo" Narda said as she placed the tray down and helped Julia as well because she was carrying the drinks.

Narda sat next to me and Julia sat infront of Narda.

[The seating arrangment at a rectangle table]

Julia Mara Brian
Narda Regina

"Ang bango" Mara said.
"Oo nga gutom na gutom nako" Brian said as they both started eating.

"Ano ba ang gusto mo? Pancit at eggroll?" She asked and I nodded. She put some pancit and egg roll into a plate and handed it to me.

"Di naman ako bata" I said and she smiled. "Girlfriend kita eh ano gusto mo?" She asked.
"Maging wife kita" I replied.

"Luhh" Mara said and Julia was just grinning at Narda.

"Third wheel lang pala tayo dito sakanila eh" Brian said.

"Kumain nalang kayo" Narda said.
"Ay teka mag cr lang ako" Narda added and stood up from the table.

"Samahan nakita" I said.
"Kumain kana" Narda told me but I stood up as well.
"Sasamahan na nga kita" I said once again and held her hand, walking towards the bathroom.

"Kaylangan mo ba talaga mag cr?" She asked and raised both her eyebrows.

"Hindi" I replied.
"Gusto ko lang tanong kung anong sinabi ni Julia sayo" I said.

"Well" She said.
"Sinabi nya na may gusto daw sya saakin, kahit nag meet lang kami nang isang beses, pero crush lang yun" She added.

"Wow, ang dami nakaka gusto sayo noh?" I asked in shock but she smiled.

"Anong pake ko? Ikaw ang gusto ko" She said and I bit my lip to supress my smile and blush but couldnt.

"Ikaw talaga" I said and kissed her.
I couldnt stop myself so I put my hands on her waist and kept kissing her.

"Regi-"
I interuppted her with another passionate kiss.
"Regina" She said and pushed me back to stop me.

"Nasa public tayo" She said. "Wag ngayon" dagdag nya.

"Fine" I said in a cranky tone.
"Kaylangan ko mag cr! Bumalik kana dun kumain kana" She said and I listened to her.

I walked back to the table, I heard Julia talking about Narda so I hid behind a tall mall plant out of curiosity.

Julia sighed," Anong sinabi mo kay Narda?" Mara asked.

"Gusto ko sya, I know we met once pero ang ganda nya talaga. No wonder Regina, let me add, the presidents daughter, also fell for her" Julia said.
"Ang swerte ni Regina" Dagdag ni Julia.

"Huy tumigil na nga kayo kay Narda, si Regina lang ang gusto nya" Brian stated.

"Pero what if I dont give up,....hm? Sure Narda is taken but people can change minds no matter what" Julia said and It made me angry, I curled my hands into a fist and gritted my teeth inside my mouth.

"Julia masama yan" Mara said.
"Taken na si Narda, yun na yun!" Mara added.

God good thing Narda's friends were there or else I would have punched-

"Huy anong ginagawa mo?" Narda asked and I widened my eyes. "Love!" I said and stood up straight.

"Inaadmire ko lang yung halaman, mahilig ako sa halaman diba" I said but she didnt look convinced.
"Basta" I added and held her hand as we walked back to the table.

"Ang tagal nyo, anong meron?" Julia asked.

"wala naman time limit yung pag gamit nang cr diba?" I said sarcastically as I sat down, while everyone stared at me.

"What? Totoo naman" I mumbled as Narda then sat down as well. "I was just asking" Julia said.
"And I replied" I said as we both stared at each other and I knew she was annoyed, I saw it in her eyes.

"Ano ba nga ang meron? Parang may galit ka" Julia asked. "Meron nga" I replied. "May galit ka?" Narda asked who I forgot was sitting beside me, now I made her worried.

I looked over to her and just sighed "Pagod lang ako, dont mind me" I said but Narda looked geniunly concerned.

"Gusto mo umuwi nalang tayo" Narda said.
"Wag, okay lang ako plus I dont want to ruin the day" I replied.

"Sure na sure?" Narda asked and I nodded.

After we ate we decided to walk around the mall, checking out stores and taking pictures as a friend group.

Fastforward>>>After hanging out at the Mall

Narda waved by to Mara, Brian and Julia because they parked on the other side of where we parked.

"Ingat kayo!" Narda yelled and smiled as she waved with her hand while her other hand was holding mine.

"Akin na yung keys Mam" She said and I smiled as I handed it to her. "Matulog kanalang sa ride, pagod kana diba?" She asked as she opened the car door for me.

"Im just a little bit tired" I said as I sat down into the car. Narda closed the door and walked over to the other side of the car to get inside the drivers seat.

"Narda" I said.
"Hmm?" She replied.

"To be honest may galit nga ako kanina" I said while Narda put the keys into the car and she looked over to me.

"Ha? Bakit naman? May nang yare ba?" She asked.
"I overheard Julia talking" I continued.

"She said what if she doesnt give up on you, she wanted to make you like her, to change your mind on liking me" I said.

"Ayyy" Narda said.
"Wag mo nang pansinin yun, ikaw lang nga yung gusto ko eh. Walang mag babago sa isip ko" She added.

"Kiss me then? Please" I said and she smiled.
"Wag kana mag please, lagi ko naman ibibigay yung gusto mo" She said before kissing me.

__________________________________