Former Life

Name: Never Given One.

Age: 6 (When his secret comes out) 11 (When he finds someone else)

Height: 3 Foot 2 Inches at 6 and 5 Foot 4 Inches at 11.

Body Type: Scarred, Malnourished, Skinny, Deformed due to Bone Damage.

Mother: Quill Branwen.

Father: Taiyang Xiao Long.

Half Sisters: Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long.

Biological Aunt: Raven Branwen.

Step Aunt: Summer Rose.

Semblance: None.

Skills: Self Taught but was given hints by a mysterious cloaked figure is decent at hand to hand, using small knives and kitanas.

Backstory: Born from a combination of a drunk woman and a horny man, out came a bastard child that neither wanted and the other two females hated. Given no name and no love, the boy grew up on abuse and neglect while most of time sleeping on the streets of Vale with only torn rags and a switchblade he received after a fight with a abusive father to save a little girl that he had orphaned. The child decided to use crime and street fights to get by with blood money from corpses and illegal competition. Over the years he started to grow desensitized to seeing blood, corpses and death and grew a somewhat bond with the orphaned girl but has grown emotionless and dark over the years of abuse and crime he was forced to live in but also has become Fearless with a powerful will that nearly no one rivals. Each night he returns to his "home" where his "sisters" beat him to a bloody pulp, "aunts" slash his body and shove his hands onto stove tops to "discipline" him, his "father" uses him as a punching bag, leaves him in a dusty old room with no bed, no windows and no insulation, leaving freezing cold nights for the boy and forces him to do chores around the house for everyone and finally his "darling mother." She decides to sharpen her weapon onto him, smashes empty glass alcohol bottles onto him, leaves him outside in the frigid cold or sweltering heat, pours cheap beer or whiskey onto his open slashes and stab marks and constantly breaks his bones to humor her nieces. The boy became distant to the light but closer to the shadows.

ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!11

Crossovers
RWBY
Marvel
Dead By Daylight
Creepypasta
Devil May Cry
Chronicles Of Nick
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame ga Kill
Demon Slayer
Konosuba