UNTIL THE DAY MY LOVE BECOMES YOUR DEATH

Silence echoed throughout the Great Hall sensing the growing tension between the two gods, like bombs ready to explode and quite frankly they did not want to be within the vicinity of a gods rage.

"Is that true?" It was Athena who spoke first.

Poseidon looked bored out of his mind already. "Is what true?"

"Medusa." Athena was tense her spine ramrod straight looking at Poseidon intensely. "You used my priestess to spite me?"

"Partially out of spite, partially out of boredom." Poseidon shrugs as if it was no big deal, stealing her own priestess and defiling her vows in Athena's very own temple.

"Boredom?" The goddess was a picture of rage barely holding on to her calm and patience by a string.

"Its quite ironic now that I think about it, she was your priestess and yet it was me she worshipped on her knees," Poseidon chuckles as he reminisced." What did she say to my daughter again? Ah yes: 'but what is devotion to a goddess you have never seen when you had the King of the indomitable Sea look at you as if you were his world and his entire religion?' Poor girl she was quite enamoured with me even until the end it seems."

The string of patience broke and Athena launched herself at Poseidon spear appearing at her hand.

Poseidon looked amused gripping the end of her spear." You should learn to respect your betters, child. "

" You think you're better than me?!"

" Aren't I?" Poseidon mused looking at the vengeful goddess mockingly. "Before you child it was I who lead armies in the first Titan War, I who made the strategies to thwart them, it was I who was the diplomat making allies to fight with us God's and it was I who fought in the front lines desimating my enemies with relish. You have been crafted in my very image, I am the blueprint of everything you are and... if you are of no use, I suppose I can take your place once more. "

"Poseidon!" Zeus protested and threw a bolt of lightning at him.

Poseidon looked bored as a wall of water came between the bolt of lightning as he grabbed Athena by the head and threw her at Zeus.

"Perhaps you should teach your child better manners, Zeus, or she might end up disposed."

"She is the strategist of Olympus!"

Poseidon laughed at this and smiled mockingly at Athena his words going in for the kill. "You won't allow me to harm her for she is your strategist first... but not because she is your daughter."

Zeus stuttered, Athena striken and Poseidon laughed, so very typical of his brother to want power first instead of family.

"Dont worry brother, if you needed a strategist so bad, like I said before I'm sure I can take up my old post." Poseidon waved jauntily as he walked away the gods and wizards looking at him go.

"And I thought my family had issues." Barty muttered to his companions.

"Hey, Reggie."

"Yes?"

"They make our family seem so much more normal."

Regulus gave his brother a deadpan look."What family? Didn't you disown yourself?"

"Burn!" Alphard laughed as he took another sip of his wine.

Sirius looked at them with wide eyes of betrayal.