THIS DESIGN IS VERY FLUFF AND HURT-COMFORT

•THIS DESIGN IS VERY FLUFF AND HURT-COMFORT•

There was silence as the Wizarding World tried to absorbs last episode.

Necromancer. Lily Evans, muggleborn,was a necromancer. Dumbledore didn't know what to make of this. Necromancers were the height of evil,they could wreck havoc and break all laws of Magic. Lily Evans was one of them and apparently the Blood mages, another wielder of evil magic. It was his duty to find a way to get rid of such evil from this world. He wouldn't allow another Grindelwald to rise. Never again. He would make sure of it.

"You're a Necromancer?"

"But isn't that black magick?"

"Are you evil?"

Hades felt himself glare at that last question. He too was the god of Death and his children had the power to reanimate the dead too. If another insipid question was going to be raised he really was going to show them how evil necromancy could be.

Hecate rolled her eyes,cursing her past self for wanting to experiment.

"I don't see how necromancy is evil,"Lily raised one imperious eyebrow at the sheep who couldn't form their own decisions," it's just advanced recycling."

"Advanced recycling?" Hades turned to look at the young girl who would grow to capture his brother's attention with a small frown on his face.

"Yeah and that's why me and Lily flower are such a perfect pair!" James was preening proudly," Blood magick and Necromancy mixed together to make use of a whole body!"

"Environmentally sustainable black magic." Sirius nodded at his brother's words.

"Reduse.Reuse. Reanimate" Lily deadpanned causing Hades to crack a smile at the dry wit.

Dorea bursted out laughing as she took Lily's hand in her own. "My dearest girl,you and I are going to get along so fine."

James beamed happily,so much so that the rest of the Marauders had to look away from the lovesick fool.

"If any of you wish to harm this child,"Charlus looked everyone dead in the eye, like a lion staring at its prey," best be prepared for a war you've never seen before."

"I'm sure that no one would dare harm anyone under you're protection," Minister Bagnold reassured Charlus, he really would not prefer a civil war with the person who was known to have decimated half of Grindelwald's army and knowing the fact that they were apparently Blood mages,who could curse an entire bloodline was another fact. " Having inherited family gifts is not illegal."