IN WHICH A WILD GODDESS APPEARS AND TERRIFIES THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS

•IN WHICH A WILD GODDESS APPEARS AND TERRIFIES THE WITCHES AND WIZARD•

Sirius Black was staring rather bemused at the red haired muggleborn and his best friend.

"So,"He drawled getting their attention," should I take you to Madam Pomfrey, Miss Evans?"

"Why would you need to take me to Madam Pomfrey Sirius?" Lily Evans, raised one perfect eyebrow at him.

"To check your eyes," Sirius smiled, eyes filled with mischief as he rested his head on his hands,"I mean, something must gone wrong with them seeing as your with Prongsy here."

"Excuse me?!" James Potter squawk, hand placed on his heart rather dramatically," My brother in all but blood has betrayed me. Oh cruel, cruel world, gods and goddesses take me now."

Remus Lupin looked at Lily Evans with a look so easily deciphered,this is who you're choosing? This?

Unfortunately,Lily Evans smiled wryly at the pair.

You have poor taste, my friend, Remus took a sip of his hot chocolate and looked at the bickering pair in distaste, though there was a well hidden look of amusement in his eyes.

"Shut it,motherfucker!"

"I sure did last night!"

"My mother has good decision making skills! Good enough to know that she wouldn't sleep with the likes of you!"

"Debatable considering she decide to keep you!"

"That's just cold!"

"Yeah, like my soul!"

"Now is not the time to debate which one of us is more dead on the inside!"

"Fuck you!"

"Not even if you're the last man in the world."

"If you don't shut up, I'll, we'll,Ill-"

"You'll what? Stutter at me?"

"Kiss you!"

"Pfft! Come here then, sweetheart!"

"Are you sure they aren't dating?" Lily, scowled at the bickering pair.

"They better not," Remus gently placed his mug on the table while smiling serenely," seeing as I'm screwing one of them "

"You hoe-" Lily gasped as she threw her sausage at Remus.

"It's not James, that I can assure you, I would never" Remus calm as you please took another sip of his hot chocolate.

"I can hear you, Moony," James scowled in offense at his words," And I wouldn't screw you too, either."

"And what's wrong with Remus,huh?" Sirius climbed on top of the table to grip James by his collar, shaking him rather harshly," Why wouldn't you want to screw him,huh?!"