Chapter 9: Wh-where?

Author's Note:

This chapter contains some Gruvia. In this book, Gruvia is the second ship beside NaLu. There will be GaLe, Jerza and other ships. But not as much as these two. BUT NALU GETS THE MOST MOMENTS DAMMIT. JUST HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTT CHEEKS.
-Sophie

--------------------------------------------

---Third Person POV---

"Wake up wake up wake up!!" Juvia yelled at her roommate. "Its Friday it's Friday it's Friday!!"

Lucy groaned and rolled out of her comfortable covers. "Why are you so excited?"

"Because Friday is the day Juvia walks with Gray-Sama to school!" She cheered, straightening her uniform.

"Don't you walk with him every day?"

"No, Juvia follows him everyday. But today he walks with me willingly." She smiles gleefully and throws Lucy's outfit onto the half-asleep girl's face. "Get dressed get dressed get dressed!"

"Stop repeating everything..." Lucy sighed and pulled on the clothes.

The blonde ran to the bathroom, nearly tripping on everything, and did her normal daily things. As she exited the room, Juvia had thrown her bag into her arms and they were already out of the dorms.

Meanwhile at the boy's dorms, Natsu was the preppy one. He had regained almost all of the sleep he missed at the hospital as well as last night after he kissed Lucy's cheek. And he was so eager to see her the next day that he went into dream land in only a couple minutes.

Gray, on the other hand, was exhausted. He stayed up late again for hours studying. And now he promised to walk Juvia to and from school. Hopefully her energy would be enough to wake him up.

"Gray! Get up! Get your lazy ass up!" He urged, like Juvia had done to Lucy.

"What's your problem?" Gray scoffed and shielded the light from his eyes with his forearm. "We have like... ten minutes left."

"You've leaves me no choice then." Natsu crossed his arms and pulled over a chair.

"Don't you dare sing that stupid morning song." Gray growled, closing his pillow over both of his ears, turning away from the pinkette.

"A birdy with a yellow bill~" Natsu sang.

Gray's eyes snapped open.

"Hopped up on my window sill~"

"Oh my god..."

"Cocked his tiny head and said:"

"Don't you dare finish you stupid flower head." Gray clenched his fists.

Natsu smirked at his reaction, "...ARENT YOU SHAMED YOU SLEEPY HEAD!" He finished the short song, though Gray lunged at him and they began fighting for awhile... again.

Juvia and Lucy watched as the two idiots walked down the street to the girls dorm. "They're at it again..." the blonde sighed.

"Juvia is surprised that they didn't ask for new roommates. Loke-San could be a good roommate for Gray-Sama and Jellal-Kun [A/N- idfk. I'm guessing] is always a good friend for Natsu-San [i honestly forgot. Shut up *^*]."

Lucy smiled, "they can't admit that they actually can stand one another, huh?"

Juvia giggled and waved the two boys over. They broke away from their fight and stubbornly marched over to the girls.

"Gray-sama~ ready to go?" Juvia swooned, hugging the raven haired boy's arm.

Gray nodded to the two other teenagers and started to drag Juvia to the school.