Both boys smiled sheepishly and put the pillows down.

"That was definitely not the answer to my question...." Hoseok looked at Gguk.

"I don't know hyung..." Jeongguk answered honestly, he was himself confused.

"Wanna share?"

"Hell.. yeah..."

"Go on..."

"Since I have started as his manager. I have realized that he is the one, he is just so real... no fake dominating aura, he is just himself. Which is indeed courageous of him. We have got close in this period. And I have started falling for him more and more with each second...... which is bad..."

"Why though???" Hoseok asked damn well knowing what's going on in the coconut head.

"I don't know he likes me or not... and if he even likes me, he will leave me knowing my truth..." Jeongguk chuckled bitterly.

"For god sake Jeon.... Stop blaming yourself for what your mother did. It was never your fault." Hoseok shook the boy.

"I told you guys to..." Jin stopped in his track when he saw tears glistening in Gguk's eyes.

"What happened baby..." Jin panicked and hugged Gguk.

"She was my mother...." Jeongguk let out a chocked sob.

Jin backed away and looked at Hoseok  who just gave a look of sympathy.

"Gguk..... You seriously need to come out of that trauma." Namjoon said strictly standing near the room's door.

Jeongguk looked up to see Namjoon's stern face. Namjoon came forward. Hoseok shifted back on the bed to give Namjoon space on the bed. Namjoon settled and loosened his tie.

"Who do you love your mom or me?" Namjoon asked.

"H..hyung!!" Jeongguk chocked.

"Joonah... what are you saying??" Jin interrupted.

"I know Jin.... she gave birth to him and I can't take her place... but can't he see I... I EMBRACED him when his mother abandoned him.... I tried so hard to make his nationality legal..." Namjoon was breaking down.

"Ggukah.... Can't I be the one you think about when you get traumatized by your past?.... Can't you think about the escape from it than the reason for your trauma???" Namjoon was asking desperately.

"I can't see you suffering... I never did..." Namjoon wiped his tears and left without looking at Jeongguk again.

Jin also left patting Jeongguk's shoulder.

Jeongguk never thought his actions were so hurtful for the hyungs he love the most.

Hoseok back hugged Jeongguk whispering some consoling words.
"You are strong Gguk."
"You can overcome it..."
"It's alright..."

In between these sweet whispers Gguk went to sleep cuddling Hoseok.

The next day he woke up on the  feeling of someone caressing his cheeks which had stains of dried tears. He opened his eyes to look at the loving smile with dimples. He blinked twice and jumped in Namjoon's embrace.

"Mianhae... mianhae hyung...." Jeongguk said desperately. Namjoon chuckled and rubbed his back.

"Calm down Ggukah... If you don't want to hear Jinnie's scolding let's go to breakfast."

Jeongguk nodded still in the hug. Then when the duo felt a pair of hands sneaking behind Jeongguk and making it's way to Namjoon's waist. Hoseok put his head on Jeongguk's waist and slurred sleepily.

"MorNinnngninggggg... hyung...."

The youngers laughed heartily. Meanwhile Namjoon was admiring his precious babies. A perfect family.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *