Jimin popped out of nowhere next to Jungkook,"No in a hell way. We won't let you see her"

Taehyung was flabbergasted,"Why not?!"

Jungkook,"Why should we let a stranger meet our sister"

Taehyung,"How am I a stranger now?"

Jimin,"Aren't you? You ignored her like a plague and went on your on. Only strangers do that"

Taehyung groaned in irritation,"Come on! I'm going to apologise okay? Now tell me where is she?"

Jungkook,"As if we'd tell you. Go near her and I'll kill you bastard"

Taehyung smirked cockily and snickered,"I'd like to see how you idiots gonna stop a mage like me"

Jimin,"Don't underestimate holy knights. You're just a bastard with mana but we are knights with holy powers"

"You guys need to stop!",Hazel's voice boomed through the hallways as she strode towards them with an annoyed look. "It's too early to start a ruckus"

Taehyung's eyes immediately lit up seeing her and was about to approach her but Jungkook and Jimin were quick to block him with crossed arms.

Taehyung,"Hazel! Let's have a talk,shall we? "

Hazel raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest too,"Wow,you want to speak to me now? Go back and return after an year. I'll think about forgiving you then"

Jungkook and Jimin snickered mockingly while Taehyung's jaw dropped to the floor.

"I -I am sorry alright? I was a jerk!"

Hazel scoffed,"You realise it now? It's surprisingly unbelievable coming from you"

Taehyung was flustered and embarrassed that he had to admit he was a jerk infront of Jungkook and Jimin. His whole face was red from embarrassment but he couldn't back away now.

"I know right,Taehyung,did you eat something wrong?",Jimin teased him more.

Hazel sighed seeing her poor brother being embarrassed to the point he is shaking. Everyone is ganging up on him because of her so she has to stop it. "Alright,let's stop this. Taehyung,let's go"

Jungkook tsked,"Are you seriously forgiving him?"

Hazel,"What? You forgot already that you also ignored me when we were in Grandpa's house? Should I ignore you too?"

Now it's time to Taehyung and Jimin to look at Jungkook who was visibly shaken from Hazel's words. Jimin scoffed loudly,"Goodness gracious! What a story! So I am the only one who has the right to speak now huh?"

Hazel,"Not really. Do I need to remind you how you used to ignore me?"

"Come on! That's way past the time!! We are talking about the present!",Jimin whined.

Hazel,"You three are no good at all. Taehyung,do you want to talk or not?"

Taehyung flinched and nodded vigorously,"Of course! Of course! Let's go!"