"What does he mean, we're on the third floor..."

"Did I charge my phone last night..?"

Kotetsu and Izumo's smirks are wiped off their faces, and about dam time too.

"Well, well." Kotetsu says, rubbing his chin.

Sasuke gives her a side glance. "Go ahead, tell them Sakura. I'm sure you saw it before anyone else did," The girl in question gives him a confused look, "You have the sharpest eyes and the best analytical skills on our squad. You must have seen this coming a mile away."

"I must have?" You look at her, giving an exaggerated wink. She smiles and closes her eyes, understanding now what you meant. "Well sure. Of course, I spotted it right away. This is only the second floor."

And this is the smartest person on our team.

"Right!" Naruto nods in agreement, a goofy grin spread across his face.

The room number that once read '301' reverts back to '201'.

"Heh, well aren't you smart ones? So, you noticed an illusion, now let's see you deal with THIS!" Kotetsu shouts, sending a UPS-truck special-delivery kick aimed towards Sasuke's face.

Sasuke is prepared to counter with his own when Rock Lee decides to teleport between them (He is the chosen one by Lord Shaggy and nothing you can do or say will convince me otherwise), stopping both of their kicks with his arm.

"Hey, what happened to the plan?" Neji asks, scolding Lee as he walks up to him with Tenten, "I thought you said to keep a low profile and don't let anyone see our skill level?"

Lee looks to the side, embarrassed, "I know, but..."

"Never mind, it's over. Forget it." Tenten signs, shaking her head. She turns to you, "Hey, person with the book."

You turn to look at her, wondering what she wanted, "I wanted to thank you. Y'know, for blocking that hit back there."

You wave her off with a smile, "All good, mi amigo."

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Lee walking towards you, a determined look on his face. "My name is Rock Lee, what's yours?" He asks.

"L/n. Y/n L/n. Shaken not stirred."

*James Bond music intensifies*

He winks, his face flushed pink with a thumbs up, "Please be mine! I vow to protect you with my life!"

Uhmm... Isn't he supposed to be doing that with Sakura?

Dude, this is going to screw up the forest-squirrel-paperbomb-leaves thing from later on!

"Well, as much as I may love you Lee, I think you've got the wrong person... I mean, just take look at Sakura over here. She's cute, huh?"

"You... Y-You think I'm cute!?" Sakura whispers under her breath, fighting a blush off of her face.

Rock Lee looks to her, "Yeah, but that forehead tho-"

"LEE!"

"Forehead!? Watch it, bushy brows!" Sakura seethes, her little bubble from earlier now well and truly popped.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are forced to hold their teammate back from murdering Lee as she pulls out her knife, brandishing it like a weapon.

I mean, it is a weapon.

But still.

"Hey, you two! Over here." Sasuke turns to Neji at the sound of his voice.

"Hm?" Naruto hums, looking over as well.