𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜

"And you know who's drinking right now?" He leaned further, his lips grazing hers.

This flustered her, causing her to move back an inch. "What if someone walks in?" She exclaimed embarrassedly, her face turning red.

He turned around towards the door, in an attempt to inspect any presence. "No one's here."

"What if?" She linked her arm into his, forcing him to look at her. "So, how about we continue when we're back home?"

"I'll stop here with a kiss." He stated, playfully raising an eyebrow, "Can't promise where I'll stop at home."

When sober, her heart would skip a beat upon hearing those words, but the alcohol made her more tolerant. "I don't mind. In fact, good for you. You'd be missing me in a few weeks."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? Where are you going?"

This was the perfect time to tell him. "I'll be working, hopefully. It's internship, but I'm apparently ready to gain proper experience."

He paused for a moment, eyeing her suspiciously. "You're not kidding, right?" He questioned the gravity of her words.

She shook her head, a delightful smile spreading across his face. This was something she had been meaning to tell him for a really long time, but certain chances were lost, stolen.

He pulled her closer as he cupped her cheeks with his hands, "I'm so happy for you. We're finally getting our lives back on track."

• • •

The weekend rolled along as Y/N prepared for her interviews. She knew if she neglected this opportunity, it would take a toll on her. She had to bring her A-game on.

"Jay." She groaned, hurrying across the bedroom, trying to set her bag and important documents. "No breakfast today."

"What, why?" He emphasised in a groggy voice, kicking the sheets and getting up.

She stopped in her tracks looking at Jay with an obvious expression, "Interview." He raised his eyebrows with realisation as he stood up from the bed and began folding the sheets.

He stepped in front of her, stroking her hair with a smile, "You're gonna kill it! Good luck."

• • •

"Park Jinsong." A lady called out names from the interview list as they individually walked into an adjacent room.

Frequently glancing at her wristwatch, Y/N was seated on the leather couch with other remaining interviewees. Although she was getting impatient after waiting for 2 hours, she knew better than to let it show. After all, this was her final interview for the day.

Another fifteen minutes of waiting and her name was finally called. She paused at the door to let out a sigh. Don't go overboard, be yourself. You'll be fine.

Opening the door, she found two young men sitting behind a table as they motioned for her to enter and seat herself. Doing so, she handed the file in her hand.

"Wow, so you're the specially recommended one." The man on her right side claimed. "Impressive." He leisurely extended an arm to greet Y/N. "Lee Hyunmin."

She stood up to shake his hand, giving him a slight bow. She followed the same with the other man who introduced himself as Park Taeson.

They began the interview with a few common questions, moving on to questions regarding her current and future plans in this field of work. She answered confidently and optimistically. Least to say, they were impressed with her by the end of the interview.

...

"So, you're still a student... studying Masters in Hotel Management?" Taeson questioned, worry hinted in his voice. He shifted his eyes from the resume towards her. "We see you have a recommendation, but you haven't graduated yet. So, I'm afraid... this factor may play a role."

"I'm currently in my final year." She did not break eye contact, "I'll be graduating in the next four months."

"Oh, that's wonderful." Taeson smiled as he clasped his hands, placing them on the table, "Then there seems to be no problem."

"Then, I'll be looking forward to work with you all." She smiled, hoping to not sound overconfident.

"That's an impressive attitude for a pretty girl like yourself." Hyunmin exclaimed suddenly, leaning back in his chair a bit too relaxedly.

His unusual use of words, however, panicked Y/N for a moment as she hesitantly shifted in her seat, glancing between the two men.

Taeson coughed awkwardly, causing Hyunmin to sit up straight. "I mean..." He cleared his throat, "That's something we look for in our employees."

But before she could reply, Taeson continued, "We like your resume and your passion for working. We will get back to you as soon as we can." He directed towards her. "It's looking pretty positive, though." He added with a warm smile.

"Thank you, sir." Her face lit up, "I'll be looking forward to it. Thank you very much."

After a short exchange of leave-takings, Y/N made her way out of the room. She felt a sense of relief as she walked towards the exit, her eyes skimming her surroundings.

The hotel interior was modern. The spacious lobby was illuminated by golden lights and glass-sculpted decorations. The floor, made of glossy beige marble, reflected the chandeliers hung about the high raise ceilings, complementing the contemporary furniture.

Y/N found herself lost in their beauty, admiring the high maintenance of this hotel when a voice called out for her. She turned around as Hyunmin jogged up to her.

"Y/N." He paused, catching his breath, "Is it okay if I call you that?" Before letting her answer, he cut her off. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you something."

"Did I forget to mention some important information?" She questioned.

"No." He bit his lower lip, hesitating with his words, "Is your personal number the one you mentioned in the official documents?"

"Yes, sir." She began confusedly, "Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, nothing's wrong." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm not sure how this sounds... but I just wanted your number." He looked at her, his chestnut eyes glimmering in the golden lights, radiating hues of light brown.

Y/N didn't see that coming. She felt confused as they held eye contact for a moment, "And don't call me sir." He added. "You can call me Hyunmin." He smiled brightly.

"Excuse me?" Her confusion was further fuelled by the sudden change of approach. "What is that-?"

"Are you, perhaps, free right now?" He interrupted her, "Could I take you out for dinner? Or maybe some drinks?" He randomly posed the sudden invitations.

What were his intentions?

✧──────✧

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 • 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!